Elixirs
- Elixir of Wisdom - Made by Alchemists

- Elixir of Minor Agility
- Made by Alchemists
- Elixir of Minor Fortitude - Made by Alchemists
- Weak Troll's Blood Elixir - Made by Alchemists
- Elixir of Lion's Strength - Made by Alchemists
- Elixir of Minor Defense - Made by Alchemists
- Goldenmist Special Brew - Reward from the quest "Goldenmist Village", The quest rewards you with 5 of these babies! (Horde Only)
- Darkmoon Firewater - Looted from "Sealed Crate" which is fished up in Darkmoon Island, when there is Darkmoon Faire, ones a month.

inv_potion_24.jpg
Potions
- (req. 14) Potion of Curing - Made by Alchemists
- (req. 14) Lesser Mana Potion - Made by Alchemists
- (req. 12) Healing Potion - Made by Alchemists
- (req. 12) Minor Magic Resistance Potion - Made by Alchemists
- (req. Druid / Warrior) Rage Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Holy Protection Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Swim Speed Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Swiftness Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Discolored Healing Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Minor Rejuvenation Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Lesser Healing Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Minor Mana Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Minor Healing Potion - Made by Alchemists
- Molotov Cocktail - Reward from the quest "Hand-me-down", The quest gives you two of these. They're just like a Swiftness Potion, but if you're poor, I guess they can come to some use

inv_scroll_07.jpg
Scrolls
- Scroll of Strength - Made by Scribes.
- Scroll of Intellect - Made by Scribes.
- Scroll of Stamina - Made By Scribes.
- Scroll of Spirit - Made By Scribes.
- Scroll of Agility - Made By Scribes.
- Scroll of Protection - Made By Scribes.

inv_misc_food_18.jpg
Food Buffs
- (req. 14) Raptor Punch - Reward from the quest "It's Gotta be the Horn" The quest rewards you with 5 of these badboys

- (req. Rogue) Thistle Tea
Use: Instantly Restores (100 - 2 * max(0,level)) Energy (5 Min Cooldown)
Level 10: 100 - 2 * 10 = 80
Level 14: 100 - 2 * 14 = 72

inv_misc_monsterhead_02.jpg
Other
- (Req. First Aid 225) Heavy Runecloth Bandage - You can use all bandages that are worse than these, but I just linked the best bandage possible at 10-14. You can't however, make these yourself on your twink. You will need to buy them of AH or get them from a higher level character.

- (req. 12) Lesser Healthstone- Made by Warlocks.
- Coarse Sharpening Stone - Made by Blacksmiths (You can also find Rough Sharpening Stones)
- Coarse Weightstone - Made by Blacksmiths (You can also find Rough Weightstone)
- Minor Wizard Oil - Made by Enchanters, should be used at ALL times by spellcasters.

- Charged Crystal Focus - You get these by going to Ogri'la in Blade's Edge Mountains. Ones you've gotten to Blade's Edge, you will start farming Depleted Crystal Focus (Dropped from these mobs), You need 1 of these and 10 Apexis Shards, which also drops from randoms mobs in Blade's Edge. You then combine said items, to make the Charged Crystal Focus, and tadaa!
- The Charged Crystal Focus doesnt share cooldown with other potions nor is it unique = You can have as many as possible in the bag :) (they stack aswell, to 20 i think)

ability_warrior_shieldmastery.jpg
Player Buffs
Power Word: Fortitude
Level 10: 11 Stamina
Level 14: 13 Stamina

Blessing of Kings or Mark of the Wild
Level 10: 5% to Stats and 5+ Resistance to all schools of magic.
Level 14: 5% to Stats and 5+ Resistance to all Scools of magic

Arcane Brilliance
Level 10: 38 mana and 6% sp.
Level 14: 48 mana and 6% sp.

Blessing of Might
Level 10: 5 MP5 + other stuff
Level 14: 7 MP5 + other stuff

spell_holy_magicalsentry.jpg
Arcane Intellect
(Horde Only) First you travel to Warsong Hold, There you will find some webs, the twink then destroys the webs (Gets the finishing blow), when the web have been destroyed, that will spawn either a Warsong Hold Mage, Shaman or Warrior. Its the mages you're gonna wanna want! The Mages will then buff who ever destroyed the web :)

inv_misc_head_dragon_01.jpg
Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer
Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer is a buff given to characters when someone in Stormwind or Orgrimmar turns in the head of Onyxia (Alliance Quest & Horde Quest) or Nefarian (Alliance Quest & Horde Quest)

The buff scales with the character's level.
Spell crit rating and melee attack power140 * / 60Melee and ranged crit rating70 * / 60

1 Crit rating at 10 = 1,855%
1 Crit Rating at 14 = 0,616%

Spell crit rating and melee attack power at 10: 23,33: 1,855 * 23,33 = 43,27%
Spell crit rating and melee attack power at 14: 32,66: 0,616 * 32,66 = 20,11%

Melee and ranged crit rating at 10: 11,66: 1,855 * 11,66 = 21,62%
Melee and ranged crit rating at 14: 16,33: 0,616 * 16,33 = 10,05%

inv_misc_ticket_darkmoon_01.jpg
Darkmoon Faire
inv_misc_ticket_darkmoon_01.jpg

If you find yourself running around in Darkmoon Faire, why not go and meet the Fortune Teller Sayge, who through a series of questions will give you a buff, to help you in your future! But if you're not one for gambling, here are some cheats, on how to get certain buffs :)
+10% Damage - 1st: Slay the Man 2nd: Execute your friend painfully
+25 Magical Resist - 1st: Slay the Man 2nd: Execute your friend painlessly
+25 Magical Resistance - 1st: Turn him over to liege 2nd: Remain quiet
+10% Armor - 1st: Slay the Man 2nd: Let your friend go
+10% Spirit - 1st: Turn him over to liege 2nd: Confront the diplomat
+10% Int - 1st: Turn him over to liege 2nd: Show not so quiet defiance
+10% Stamina - 1st: Confiscate the corn 2nd: Speak against your brother openly
+10% Strength - 1st: Confiscate the corn 2nd: Help your brother in
+10% Agility - 1st: Confiscate the Corn 2nd: Keep your brother out without letting him know.
+10% Int - 1st: Let him go and have the corn 2nd: Take credit, keep gold.
+10% Spirit - 1st: Let him go and have the corn 2nd: Take credit, Share the gold.
+10% Armor - 1st: Let him go and have the corn: 2nd: Let the knight take credit

Credit to Trinkit from Wowhead for the list

Hope it all helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice list. Deserves a sticky in my opinion.

Edit; I think you forgot Thistle Tea

Indeed i did, i added it and did some math :)

Great work! I believe the Magic Dust no longer works, and an "inscriptionist" is actually a "scribe" -- two nitpicks in an otherwise outstanding list. Well done!

Fixed the inscriptionist thing :)
and yes, the mobs that used to drop magic dust have been made non-attackable, so they dont drop anymore. Thanks :)

I shat my pants when mouseover darkmoon firewater. apparently from wowhead comments the 449 ap is at a high level and it scales with level. ..

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a Intellect buff that gives id say 1k intellect at 19 so it may scale different at 10. Borean Tundra outside Warsong Hold or whatnot. YOu kill Webbed people to hopefully free a mage who buffs you with Arcane intellect thats buffed higher then the normal one you can get.

at 10 you MUST have a 80 or higher to do this. you can solo but NPCs will kill you. and this is Alliance and horde freindly. (Horde have better chance to get then alliance though)

There is also a Intellect buff that gives id say 1k intellect at 19 so it may scale different at 10. Borean Tundra outside Warsong Hold or whatnot. YOu kill Webbed people to hopefully free a mage who buffs you with Arcane intellect thats buffed higher then the normal one you can get.

at 10 you MUST have a 80 or higher to do this. you can solo but NPCs will kill you. and this is Alliance and horde freindly. (Horde have better chance to get then alliance though)

Reqs 68 though, not 80. :)

Works for me! If it works please share..I'd like to use that against higher levels in duels and pwn their faces in. <3

Okay. Just did it with my shaman friend.
He was using his pyrium hit gear, so he could hit the webs. But here is the results:

Before buff.
70sp
780 mana
46,24% crit

After:
130sp
1680mana
52,24% crit

Its a 30min arcane brilliance buff, that givse 60 int..

I will add more info in thread in a short while :)

Added Buff list and help on how to get the arcane buff

ability_warrior_shieldmastery.jpg
Player Buffs
Power Word: Fortitude
Level 10: 11 Stamina
Level 14: 13 Stamina

Blessing of Kings or Mark of the Wild
Level 10: 5% to Stats and 5+ Resistance to all schools of magic.
Level 14: 5% to Stats and 5+ Resistance to all Scools of magic

Arcane Brilliance
Level 10: 38 mana and 6% sp.
Level 14: 48 mana and 6% sp.

Blessing of Might
Level 10: 5 MP5 + other stuff
Level 14: 7 MP5 + other stuff

spell_holy_magicalsentry.jpg
Arcane Intellect
(Horde Only) First you travel to Warsong Hold, There you will find some webs, the twink then destroys the webs (Gets the finishing blow), when the web have been destroyed, that will spawn either a Warsong Hold Mage, Shaman or Warrior. Its the mages you're gonna wanna want! The Mages will then buff who ever destroyed the web :)

PLEASE correct me if some of the buff info is wrong. I used Chardev.com for info about the level scaling :)

Users who are viewing this thread