EU+US 101 Twink?

Here's what I know about 101's.
  • Can use the highest possible Food, +375 Stat.
  • Can use all the Legion First Aid stuff, Vial for ~1175 Stat and get started on Prof Questing.
  • Equip all 850 (WF) BoE World Epics as well as the Prof Epics (once proc'd to Epic) to fill the gaps.
  • Artifact Weapon isn't much better at 101 as it is at 98, you get 2 Relic slots, 99 +6 max & 101 +10 max with 13 Ranks being the "soft cap".
  • 101 is incredible for World PvP and PvE, nothing special for iPvP as 109's will be capable of higher iLvL and farther progressed Artifact Weapon.
  • Have access to the same 4 Dungeons 98+ does.
  • Have access to the same Legion Zones 98+ does.

Last edited:
Here's what I know about 101's.
  • Can use the highest possible Food, +300 Stat.
  • Can use all the Legion First Aid stuff, Vial for ~1175 Stat and get started on Prof Questing.
  • Equip all 850 (WF) BoE World Epics as well as the Prof Epics (once proc'd to Epic) to fill the gaps.
  • Artifact Weapon isn't much better at 101 as it is at 98, you get 2 Relic slots, both +6 max with 13 Ranks being the "soft cap".
  • 101 is incredible for World PvP and PvE, nothing special for iPvP as 109's will be capable of higher iLvL and much farther progressed Artifact Weapon.
  • Have access to the same 4 Dungeons 98+ does.
  • Have access to the same Legion Zones 98+ does.
Would a 109 beat a 101 in world pvp, or how does that scaling work?

Can a 101 constantly upgrade there artifact with artifact power from like dungeons etc?
Constantly is an interesting word for AP as it doesn't grow on trees sub 110. 98+ can get a continuous flow of AP, you just have to GET the AP tokens to drop. At 101, at least you can do the Random Daily Dungeon for 35 AP.

So, it is possible for a 98+ to get every artifact trait?
I don't think over the entire XPac, ANY Level from 98-109 could unlock every Artifact Rank. However, 98-109 have the same basic capability to unlock Artifact Ranks, with 13 being the "Soft Cap" and 15-16 probably being the max with shit tons of grinding and after 1-2 years of that.

I don't think over the entire XPac, ANY Level from 98-109 could unlock every Artifact Rank. However, 98-109 have the same basic capability to unlock Artifact Ranks, with 13 being the "Soft Cap" and 15-16 probably being the max with shit tons of grinding and after 1-2 years of that.
That's going to be so neat looking when it finally does happen, thank you. Any ideas on a class to choose?

Not for 101 no, but anything that's a Hybrid (including Tanky types with good self Heals) are likely to be superior over strait DPS Classes. Keep in mind there just isn't enough info yet on 101's to say for certain on anything really.

99's are well known, Retadin is the most OP, there should be plenty of info in the 90-99 Forum section if you want to check it out. 109's we just don't have enough info on yet. @ShinyHero is in process making a 109 so shortly he can tell you loads about 109's ;)

To build on what @DeLindsay has already said about 101s:
- You get 2 champions in your Order Hall and a couple of missions (including 150 and 165 AP ones). You can use one as a combat ally in the world (haven't tested yet but they can level higher than you).
- Can use the new gems and they don't scale down from 150 (or 200 for Saber's Eye)
- Can use the new enchants but they do scale down (Ring/Cloak: 200->75, Neck: 300->113 mastery)
- We can use the 375 food (not sure on stats, the 300 food scales down to 113), new flasks (1300->489) and potions.
- You can still get VP from Mythic Dungeons at 101 to upgrade your HFC mythic items.
- Highest relic you can get from questing is a +10 epic proc which you have 6 chances to get (1 green and 5 blues). The blues are +7, same as the dungeon drops (until WF is confirmed, in which case it would be +9).

As a tank I'm doing about 140k sustained single-target DPS (much higher aoe/burst) which has put me near the top in the 2 HFC mythic pugs I've done so far. Survival is ridiculous as blood with nearly 2mil hp unbuffed xD

Link to my armory :) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Aelixia/advanced

To build on what @DeLindsay has already said about 101s:
- You get 2 champions in your Order Hall and a couple of missions (including 150 and 165 AP ones). You can use one as a combat ally in the world (haven't tested yet but they can level higher than you).
- Can use the new gems and they don't scale down from 150 (or 200 for Saber's Eye)
- Can use the new enchants but they do scale down (Ring/Cloak: 200->75, Neck: 300->113 mastery)
- We can use the 375 food (not sure on stats, the 300 food scales down to 113), new flasks (1300->489) and potions.
- You can still get VP from Mythic Dungeons at 101 to upgrade your HFC mythic items.
- Highest relic you can get from questing is a +10 epic proc which you have 6 chances to get (1 green and 5 blues). The blues are +7, same as the dungeon drops (until WF is confirmed, in which case it would be +9).

As a tank I'm doing about 140k sustained single-target DPS (much higher aoe/burst) which has put me near the top in the 2 HFC mythic pugs I've done so far. Survival is ridiculous as blood with nearly 2mil hp unbuffed xD

Link to my armory :) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Aelixia/advanced
Very nice twink!

Are research notes not available for 101s? That would cut the years of grinding artifact power down to months. Also, the first season of legion PvP starts next week...What are people doing twink stuff for? Get those honor talents unlocked and get that surumar rep up scrubs <3

Are research notes not available for 101s? That would cut the years of grinding artifact power down to months. Also, the first season of legion PvP starts next week...What are people doing twink stuff for? Get those honor talents unlocked and get that surumar rep up scrubs <3
Artifact Research is unlocked at 110 only. We Twink because we're Twinks. Endgame is irrelevant unless it's a means to add benefit to Twinking ;)

Users who are viewing this thread