101 Twink Problem

Better to make a new dk and statt from scratch gathering gold or find 2 one handed weapons?

• Start a new death knight

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • find 2 one-handed weapons.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

spohnconnor

Grandfathered
I Did the quest line for frost, for my death knight, but once it was completed it gave me the blood weapon without my knowledge. by the time i realized that i had the blood weapon i already had the 650kg worth of armor on, and blood dk's do like no damage.. I'm trying to find the highest ilvl one handed weapon in the game something close to 780ish+ please help me as i can still do twink runs as blood dk's but i only pull around 150-200k dps which kinda sucks as i could be pulling around 800k as a frost dk.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/vèx

For me, it's hard to earn gold, so starting from scratch would take me about a month-3 months to make the amount of gold i did. it took me months to guy all the gear, if i didn't have a gold issue i wouldn't mind starting from scratch. im just stuck rn as i wanted to go frost but blizzard isn't really helpful.

I don't want to lose the status, i wouldn't mind buying the 810 version, but i can't seem to find them on my server :( i'm on tichondrius and well i can't seem to find anyone, i wouldn't mind paying 250k, but i don't got irl money to xfer, buy the weapon then xfer back :(

Users who are viewing this thread