US 101 Rogue Pieces on Stormrage

Veechard

Legend
184 Leather Legs
184 Six-Feather Fan
179 Crit/Vers Neck

All for sale on Stormrage Alliance side

With the state of High IL boes across all NA realm, these are considered rare to see this many all on one realm. Taking offers in gold or pets

PM here for more info
[doublepost=1549145255,1549143011][/doublepost]Also, six feather fan at 184, with just 25% vers, does 550 per fan tick (x6), can crit, and hits harder with vers procing/ on use trinkets.

Btw health pools are about 16-20k in this bracket, so if you use opener, immediately use 210 vers on use UBRS mythic trinket, that’s about 700 per tick, and if you have around 50% crit if you stack (tested this and with certain gear setups this is possible). Your looking at 1200 per crit fan, 700 for non crit. @50% Crit and every other crits, that’s close to 5k dmg right there....

Last edited:
i have this strange feeling that 101 epic boe that is 184 or higher had stopped dropping, after the first patch applied in BFA

Maybe I should sell all my 190+ stuff I've been amassing.

Maybe I should sell all my 190+ stuff I've been amassing.

if you do not need gold urgently, i think it is better to keep them .. in that short span of time after BFA released, all the realms were dumping these legion boe, up to ilvl224 .. i think i have close to 120+ pcs unused 190 and higher .. i have been wasting some of them on about 12 of my 101-109 just to get a feel how they perform, i do not plan to use the remaining, becoz i think the game wont be dropping anything higher ilvl, unlikely even in future expac .. these will really be the gf item for this bracket in time to come, i am keeping about 20 of the 101 +8 relic for artif weapon, sadly i didnt manage to collect the epic ones, whatever is left on AH are the leftover, didnt buy them off cos they are all overpriced now, 184, 189 are still common drops .. anything higher especially the 194 and higher are rare

the good old days </3

still have them equipped on my 110s shaman and wont switch them as elemental xD

It’s not really the good ol day when people are getting active in the pvp bracket and the relics are still BIS by a long shot

Double post: ALL THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. ONLY ITEM LEFT IS 184 PLATE GLOVES

if you do not need gold urgently, i think it is better to keep them .. in that short span of time after BFA released, all the realms were dumping these legion boe, up to ilvl224 .. i think i have close to 120+ pcs unused 190 and higher .. i have been wasting some of them on about 12 of my 101-109 just to get a feel how they perform, i do not plan to use the remaining, becoz i think the game wont be dropping anything higher ilvl, unlikely even in future expac .. these will really be the gf item for this bracket in time to come, i am keeping about 20 of the 101 +8 relic for artif weapon, sadly i didnt manage to collect the epic ones, whatever is left on AH are the leftover, didnt buy them off cos they are all overpriced now, 184, 189 are still common drops .. anything higher especially the 194 and higher are rare

Has there been any confirmation they're no longer dropping? Only items I got that break 200 are rings. I haven't tried farming the stuff because my 110s have been more fun since BFA.

Maybe I'll do some 2 man farming and see what I can get.

Is any of your stuff for sale now? Mind listing what you got?

Has there been any confirmation they're no longer dropping?

i cannot confirm it .. i based it on several very high population realm, i am more an AH player than a pvp.. so everyday 10 12 hours is just sitting in front of the AH, it checks prices for certain things i am hunting for .. the first few weeks when bfa launched, a very large amount of these BOEs can be found, it is such big quantity that even throughout the legion expac there is no such drop rate, then, it went silent .. of the 30+ realm, there is none anymore .. i assume, if it is such good drop, those who has been selling will continue to use whatever methods they had to continue farming them .. right ? its a lot of gold .. BUT, why is it i cant see many anymore, not at that rate it came out on AH during the first few weeks .. we can explain that most players were rushing through lvling and they got these and put on AH, but this reasoning is so unlikely, so it can only mean blizz curb it, deliberately .. thats just my own reasoning

during that period i bought in so many .. because i record every single piece in my account book, with price, the realm that it was bought from .. total no less than 400+, i make it a point to collect only 184 and higher, of these i think 200+ pcs are 194 and higher, the rest are 184 and 189s, i sold a lot of them because i thought more and more will continue to appear in all the AHs, they didnt, which i regretted, so i stop and kept the remaining pcs now, also wasted them on my 101-109 toons even though most of them i am NOT playing

this was how the gears are wasted on many of my toons, i can get him over ilvl210, but i am not going to, i want to keep the really high gears for now, not gonna put anymore higher ones on them anymore
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/goodfurya
[doublepost=1551452531,1551451780][/doublepost]
Is any of your stuff for sale now?

nothing for sale :D i am keeping them in guild banks and hide them away for a few years

Oh my God. I think I just found my own personal OP healer for PVP! Haha!

I have two twinks but they're still using the "old" gear before the new ilvl gear started dropping:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/burning-blade/frosticide
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/burning-blade/Nanolok

I think we can tear anything up if we team up! I'm actually realm surfing and looking for updated gear, but its slim pickings out there now on 189+ gear sadly.

Smash#11928 if you are interested!

as a rogue .. you do not need very high ilvl legion boe .. of cos if you can get them its good .. but i think .. base on a test on a hunter i had, its 109, i gave him 184 mostly .. just to see how its doing, it is good enough, thats relative to what kind of enemy you can find in a bg .. most of the time, there arent many who are geared, so i say, if you can get all 184, you are really safe, i have seen rogues using lower than 184 and they are good, i always imagine if they are gear using minimum 184 gears, they would really be a sore in bg

a rogue uses mastery right ? i cant remember which spec .. there is a Armored Elekk Tusk that is free of charge and its on use .. and it gives 271 mastery ! this is something any class that uses mastery as direct dmg output should use

Marfisi's Giant Censer should be removed .. i have a few of these in the 209, i think they are junk .. hopefully after a few years something happen and they become useful again .. previously it gives 16-18% crit increment .. now its fixed 1% not matter how high ilvl the version is .. but if you use the mastery trink Armored Elekk Tusk, just press a key and it gives you 271 mastery, its more than the total mastery value you had on the lock .. i dont know if mastery is useful for lock, if it is, it should replace that agility trink .. none of my hunters uses that agil trinket .. it just aint giving me enough dmg, and i cannot control when it should pop .. but i have read quite a number of players give it high recommendation .. just doesnt work for me

Last edited:
i dont know if mastery is useful for lock, if it is, it should replace that agility trink .. none of my hunters uses that agil trinket .. it just aint giving me enough dmg, and i cannot control when it should pop .. but i have read quite a number of players give it high recommendation .. just doesnt work for me

It was stronger in legion, but it still procs like 2400 non-crit damage with a slow. It's not awful, to say the least.

I think destro lock mastery is weird because it's a random damage bonus or something. But I love the elek tusk too.

edit- and the elekk tusk gets even better next patch if you got it since scaling started, and an epic one even better-er.

Users who are viewing this thread