Pipsqueeks

Veteran
Brand new to 101 Twinking and have been looking for any help with proper stats, talents, gear best places to farm for Herb and Skinning. You can hit me up on here or on btag pipsqueak#1778

Cant post armory link yet do to being new to site but twinks name is Goattwink-Tichondrius

Get your boe rings, cloak, neck, str trinket (and or six-feather fan) and 4 plate pieces. Get the legendary plate belt or hold off for the 1000 ilvl version coming out in a bit. Get the 800 blue quest reward legs. Fill bracers and shoulders with mythic HFC pieces, and I recommend using a chipped soul prism from Kazak for secondary trinket.

Here's how I farm with skinning and herbalism:

Get your boe rings, cloak, neck, str trinket (and or six-feather fan) and 4 plate pieces. Get the legendary plate belt or hold off for the 1000 ilvl version coming out in a bit. Get the 800 blue quest reward legs. Fill bracers and shoulders with mythic HFC pieces, and I recommend using a chipped soul prism from Kazak for secondary trinket.

Thanks so much. Went today and did M HFC. Got Shoulders and wrist but also got Empty Drinking Horn. is that trinket good and also can I still upgrade gear?

If you queue for proving grounds or whatever it's called and enter farm you can port out of instance and out to the front and don't have to run out like it looks like you do. Just a suggestion to get higher gold per hour

If you queue for proving grounds or whatever it's called and enter farm you can port out of instance and out to the front and don't have to run out like it looks like you do. Just a suggestion to get higher gold per hour

If you farm for an hour you will hit dungeon cap I believe, no? That's why 6 mins is typically the ideal time and I am plenty faster.

Thanks so much. Went today and did M HFC. Got Shoulders and wrist but also got Empty Drinking Horn. is that trinket good and also can I still upgrade gear?

Not bad for tanking since the cleave just tags more stuff to hold agro but it's not going to be a good dps increase over the other items I mentioned (unless you are constantly pulling 10+ mobs).

Keep running M HFC each week and kill Kaz, try and get titanforged pieces with sockets and tertiary stats (leech, avoidance, speed). You can check out my DK's wrists and shoulders to see what I'm talking about.

Edit: Forgot to mention make sure you farm enough apexis crystals each week to purchase 3x Seals of Tempered Fate from the arakoa vendor in Stormshield. You can get 3 a week and be sure to save them for the 3 most important bosses you kill. I'd suggest using one on world boss Kazak, one on Xhul, and one on whatever boss drops shoulders/wrists you prefer. Xhul drops tier shoulders and a good haste/mastery wrist so he's a no-brainer for using a roll on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread