EU+US 101 Cloth Twinks

Veechard

Legend
Make sure you guys check out throne of thunder 25 Heroic loot

Cloth doesn’t have a leg or chest slot that can be filled with legion BOE epics

If you like high secondaries, look at legs and chest off of last boss.

3 sockets in each with stats almost on bar with HFC gear because of the small IL gap between the two now, make them extremely good for stat stacking

Came across these while I was looking for ways to push my mastery above 60%

3 sockets in each with stats almost on bar with HFC gear because of the small IL gap between the two now, make them extremely good for stat stacking

this is rad, cool to see you're dedicated to this lvl keep theory crafting brother

see if you can save 101s :p

Or just use enchanted looms for better primary stats..

Edit: Maybe not.. Just realized loom is different ilvl on 101 and 109.. It’s 158 on 109, so it’s worth to use loom with enchant instead of the ilvl160 blue

Last edited:
this is rad, cool to see you're dedicated to this lvl keep theory crafting brother

see if you can save 101s :p

IMO this bracket never died. People saw the removal of traits and lowering of stats and called it a wrap. While infact they still absolutely wreck in 101-109 BGs

IMO this bracket never died. People saw the removal of traits and lowering of stats and called it a wrap. While infact they still absolutely wreck in 101-109 BGs
interesting, may have to try that on my dh later, although I can't imagine they're as good they never rly were @ 101 :p

interesting, may have to try that on my dh later, although I can't imagine they're as good they never rly were @ 101 :p

Naw that’s my bad. Meant to say they are OP in BGs now. Your right they never were much good for PVP**

Last edited:

for cloth wearer, sometimes you can find ilvl151 raid gear Boots on AH .. its the highest the raid can drop

cloth wearer also has a shoulder Epic BOE .. so you have the option of using a legendary for other slots instead of shoulder
[doublepost=1539642003,1539641808][/doublepost]
Or just use enchanted looms for better primary stats..

Edit: Maybe not.. Just realized loom is different ilvl on 101 and 109.. It’s 158 on 109, so it’s worth to use loom with enchant instead of the ilvl160 blue

in 101-109 .. the desired ilvl should be over 190 or 200 now .. so no matter how good the 158 BOAs are, even with enchants on, it cant get that 30 ilvl diff in power .. look constantly on the AH for gears thats over 190

for cloth wearer, sometimes you can find ilvl151 raid gear Boots on AH .. its the highest the raid can drop

cloth wearer also has a shoulder Epic BOE .. so you have the option of using a legendary for other slots instead of shoulder
[doublepost=1539642003,1539641808][/doublepost]

in 101-109 .. the desired ilvl should be over 190 or 200 now .. so no matter how good the 158 BOAs are, even with enchants on, it cant get that 30 ilvl diff in power .. look constantly on the AH for gears thats over 190

25 mil on my mages gear alone last xpack. I’ll stick to the secondary stacking and see how it plays out. Good point tho

Hey, I was wondering how well this character is geared as a glass cannon set up:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bladefist/Impalle
I know it is not a clothy, but I was wondering how to improve. It doesn't have the new 200+ ilvl legion gear, only cause my server has no such gear for sale. But with all the procs it does roughly triple/quadruple the damage of most other classes, with roughly the same health as a normal leveler. Is there anything(besides the 101 BoEs and a 265 belt legendary!) I can get to significantly increase my damage(I am missing some slightly better versions and such to get the most strength)?.

While I don't know non plate gear as well, there are two immediate things that I can see. First is to replace your gems with two agility +9 gems and one +6 agility gem. Second i'm not certain, but i believe there could be a proc agility trinket that would be better then Mulligan. Lastly, you could set up an enchant gem glass cannon like me, but the easier and better option would be to get 190+ ilvl BoEs from the auction house. Even with the 101 BoE set up you may still want to switch, gem, and enchant some of the off class type gear that you have so you can get the 5% agility bonus while still retaining much of the agility from the lower ilvl pieces, unless you don't want to lose the stamina.

While I don't know non plate gear as well, there are two immediate things that I can see. First is to replace your gems with two agility +9 gems and one +6 agility gem. Second i'm not certain, but i believe there could be a proc agility trinket that would be better then Mulligan. Lastly, you could set up an enchant gem glass cannon like me, but the easier and better option would be to get 190+ ilvl BoEs from the auction house. Even with the 101 BoE set up you may still want to switch, gem, and enchant some of the off class type gear that you have so you can get the 5% agility bonus while still retaining much of the agility from the lower ilvl pieces, unless you don't want to lose the stamina.
Yea back in legion my setup was crazy op like 3mil dps on boss fights and up to like 7mil crits that shit was insane

i am a bit puzzled .. is it difficult to find gears thats minimum 184 or 189 on your respective AHs ? how can that be possible ? i dont see many players replacing their existing pre-184 gears

love it. i have a bunch of 100,101 and 110s that are fun to run time walking and other world events. working on a 100 pallie that can solo time walking. not that I can que solo but pull as much as possible and not stopping
good find

i am a bit puzzled .. is it difficult to find gears thats minimum 184 or 189 on your respective AHs ? how can that be possible ? i dont see many players replacing their existing pre-184 gears
Yeah, sadly my server never has any 184 or 189 gear. Always has 164 or at most 170 which my character already has and for pure damage 120+ enchanted socket gear>most 164 to 172 ilvl gear.

love it. i have a bunch of 100,101 and 110s that are fun to run time walking and other world events. working on a 100 pallie that can solo time walking. not that I can que solo but pull as much as possible and not stopping
good find

Thanks man. The biggest thing with this is not only can you achieve higher of a desired stat if you decide to stack, but you can optimize your second priority stat. For example. I stack mastery, but most of the cloth boes with have crit/haste or haste/mastery. I want mastery/crit. So when I’m gearing my socket pieces like belt, chest, legs, and even gloves from TOT or SOO, I can pick the mastery/crit pieces.

Btw found out for stat stacking, gloves are really good too because glove enchant is 18 mastery.

Btw Dal ring, Ghost iron dragon trinket, and lvl 101 boe BLUE socket rings are all great items

Thanks man. The biggest thing with this is not only can you achieve higher of a desired stat if you decide to stack, but you can optimize your second priority stat. For example. I stack mastery, but most of the cloth boes with have crit/haste or haste/mastery. I want mastery/crit. So when I’m gearing my socket pieces like belt, chest, legs, and even gloves from TOT or SOO, I can pick the mastery/crit pieces.

Btw found out for stat stacking, gloves are really good too because glove enchant is 18 mastery.

Btw Dal ring, Ghost iron dragon trinket, and lvl 101 boe BLUE socket rings are all great items
Do you know which stat I should stack for a 101 destro lock I kindve want int and crit but idk if that’s best anymore

Do you know which stat I should stack for a 101 destro lock I kindve want int and crit but idk if that’s best anymore

I think the gems are only secondaries, at least ones worthwhile. You actually sacrifice a little, not a lot of int for using TOT and SOO pieces. But you then get to chose 2 stats you want to stack. Mastery and crit always synergizes well

I think the gems are only secondaries, at least ones worthwhile. You actually sacrifice a little, not a lot of int for using TOT and SOO pieces. But you then get to chose 2 stats you want to stack. Mastery and crit always synergizes well
Yea I was wondering how much int u lose on ur toon changing from BOEs to SOO and TOT stuff if u don’t mind me asking

Users who are viewing this thread