EU+US 1000 quest achievement

Dimmuborgir

Grandfathered
Hi there!

My achievement hunting is getting harder and harder, as all the "easier" ones are done and I am doing all achievements without p2p-help.
So now I am planning to go for the 1000 quests achievement.

I was checking the armories of @Crystalpall and @aislingyngaio. The 1000 q av shows around 720 q done. So I assume the other 280 q have to come from world events.

How long do those world event q (like those from the lunar festival right now) count? Until it begins again next year?
Are there enough world event q (dm, lunar, hallows end,...) for the remaining 280 q?
Is it doable only as a worgen (starting zone q)? (I suppose not...)

Any tips are highly appreciated...
Thanks.

It all resets around early January before Lunar (at least for me)

edit: Emerald Dreamchaser quest is weekly, meaning that you have to do it last to avoid the hassle, because it'll reset every week. Same with one quest in Gol'Bolar Quarry, but I don't remember the name.

There are plenty of hidden quests, when I went for 1k quests achievement I used an addon called "Quest Completist" - idk if it's still being updated, but then it was a tremendous help.

Yes, if you plan on getting the achiev starting now is necessary. Grab all the elders possible, and do all the quests available each event. Lunar, Midsummer and Hallow's End are gonna be the longest grinds, but also biggest bumps in quest count.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Thx for the help. I did around 35 lunar q this year for the new toys. Oh how I would hate to do them all again. (Tsp. the horde capital elders...)
...and all for 10 av points...I don't know...
Maybe in a few years, when everything else has been done...

Last edited:
Oh, just checked my vacation planning this year: I will spend all of Hallow's End in Namibia, so no point in trying this year.:(

Users who are viewing this thread