Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

EU+US 10 Warlocks for WPVP?

Discussion in '10s' started by Veechard, Aug 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Veechard

Veechard Veteran

Do they do decent? Which spec should I consider? Also tricks to getting fishing hat now a days on a server that tourney ends in 20 minutes?

2. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf Moderator

Since Blizz took Drain Life away (again) from 10 Locks they're meh. Don't get me wrong, the damage output is great but you will quickly run into Hit issues because there's only so many ~20 and below Character just roaming around hoping to fight Level 10's.

Cigarette likes this.
  3. Nutbreaker

Nutbreaker Veteran

You should maybe try 19 lock? :)

4. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

You can get fishing hat from 14:00-17:00 like normal. That hasn't changed.

If you're looking to get the trinket, then get someone (or look for an addon) to phase you. Dunno if it still works, but worth a try.

5. OP
    Veechard

Veechard Veteran

The goblin who yells when the tourney starts and ends called out it ended 20 minutes in. Like said, better next week or something so I think it might be bugged or something. Cuz I though he just calls out the first and second place winner and the pools still stay around till it's fully over. More info would be nice. Can you just fish them up even after he yells the tourney is over 20 minutes in? Or is my server bugged?

6. OP
    Veechard

Veechard Veteran

Are there any classes that fair well against say a level 30 or even a 40 rogue that's shyt? Even after the hit squash? Maybe hunter?

7. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf Moderator

Yeah Hunter because of the Pet not being AS effected by Hit Rating. Other Physical damage dealers should do well. Lastly Disco, because Disco.

8. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Literally ignore whatever the duck the goblin says. Doesn't matter. You can fish all the rare fish from 14:00 - 17:00 server time. The only thing you can't get is the winner prizes once the tourney has ended.

9. OP
    Veechard

Veechard Veteran

Where do you fish them though? Coulda swore the pools disappeared after he yells that. Or do you just fish the open ocean?

10. Dare

Dare New Member

The entire tourny bugs out.

11. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Pools should still be there. If they aren't for you, then it's bugged. Try relogging or take the zeppelin back to Org and then back to STV again. If none of that works, then idk. The pools has never disappeared for me personally.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)