10 Mistweaver Monk nerf?

Spacedonkey

After the maintenance today, my lvl 10 MW Monk went from 162 stam/1296 hp to 197 stam/788 hp. When I switch to Brewmaster in same gear it's 285 stam/1140 hp. Anyone else find the same or see anything in the patch notes?

not all changes in WOW make it into patch notes, been that way since start. i can't remember what expac, after players got mad on forums, blizz said more or less along the line....they would no longer do stealth changes including live game as testing. believe it was IH who posted it which lasted a patch or expac

there has been some QQ in vids, forums, reports, even influencer comments on 10s along with scaling issues as players getting weaker as they level to 60 prior to DF content

The health diff comes from the 25% Stamina increase. The only issue is that the HP per point value of the stat was gutted.
At level 20 one Stam gave 12 HP pre-10.1 and grants 8 HP now. We got 25% extra Stam but the stat is 33% less effective resulting in a rough value of 16% less HP
At level 10 it's even worse, if I'm not mistaken we went from 8 HP per point to 4 HP per point so it should result in a 37.5% loss in HP.
I suppose it's either for having a smooth HP increase from 1 to 70 or to nerf low levels but damn they went hard on it.
Maybe they'll reverse the Stamina HP per point ratio but I doubt it.

Also noticed this.

My level 10 druid had the following stats:
--- before 10.1
hp 1488
stam 161
mastery 10.7%

--- after 10.1
hp 947
stam 205
mastery 15.15%

Loss of ~500 hp and I see absolutely no difference in damage due to 5% more mastery

My f2p level 20 druid also went from 6k bear to 5k.
I already was wondering because i did not saw anything in the patchnodes.

Is there any link that lists the "hidden" changes?

It seems huge, but as long as you're using Lifestealing enchant on your weapon, it won't really change your playstyle except make Touch of Death harder to use. Lifestealing's healing didn't change, so it technically heals for "more" now.

Users who are viewing this thread