[10-19] Hub - Tichondrius (H) Recruitment Begins

Bhaws

Grandfathered
Hub of Tichondrius (PvP)

Recruitment Begins

Hub was created with one thing in mind: you. You, the aspiring or accomplished twink who is looking for advice or advancement. Established on April 30th, 2015, Hub is a brand new guild that is revolutionizing twinking. We give every member the opportunity to become the best. With impeccable mentorship and meticulous organization, Hub allows twinks to improve themselves no matter how experienced they may be. By humble availability to mentorship from others, the leaders of Hub are constantly learning the famous or obscure strategies of their opponents and allies so that they can become the best twinks in the world. We do the hard work for you, supplying the knowledge of the elite to the coachable.

What does Hub have to offer?

• Introduction and Immersion. Never twinked before? Great. You have no bad habits. Let us help you build some good ones.
  • Mentorship. Hub prides itself in learning from others. How can you be the best if you don't know every trick of your opponent's?
  • Fellowship. Hub offers an incredibly active community. We provide a safe place to ask questions and enjoy twinking with like-minded people. It is a game after all, right? We all play it to have fun. And crush our opponents.
  • Funding. Sometimes the will is stronger than the wallet. We understand. We're happy to supply gold, consumables, enchantments, and BoEs.
  • Competition. Let's face it, we love PvP. We offer competitive teams for War Games, Battlegrounds and Arenas. We don't take competition lightly... We take it with a double shot of proccs and crits to our foe's jaw.

What are the requirements?

• Coachability. No, I don't believe that's an actual word.. But we require you to be willing to learn. Being the best requires constant training and development. We offer lots of constructive criticism so our members must be willing to improve themselves.
  • Humbleness. We win often, but we win kindly. We do not boast and every single victory has room for improvement.
  • Maturity. Our guild chat is a place to learn and be ourselves. We don't tolerate spam or belittlement of our members.
  • Vent. We currently use a 200 slot Ventrilo server as our voice communication software. We also have a 200 slot TeamSpeak server if the guild unanimously chooses to switch.

How do I join?

Comment on this post with any questions so everyone else can view the answer.

PM me on twinkinfo expressing your interest or private questions. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/members/bhaws.html

Read and comment on our WoW Forums post. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17261217489#1

Read and comment on our Reddit post. [US] Hub @ Tichondrius (H) {10-19 Twinking} : wowguilds

Whisper any guild members ingame. Our current Officers are Bhaws, Runkkur, and Runkkor. While we are having our grand opening (our first month), anyone can invite; after this period it will be only Officer invitation.

My personal Battletag is: Bhaws#1305

Thank you for taking the time to read about Hub! We will get back to any inquiries within 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
coachable*

Thanks. I figured that was the appropriate vocabulary.

ahh, good ol tichondrius..

home of jetlife & company

Well Jetlife, if you're already on Tich... ;)

there's a few people looking for a twink guild out there

I've been on Tich for a few years but I've always twinked on other servers. I figured it's about time for someone to take the reins and make a successful twinking guild for Tichondrius.

There's plenty of room for growth for twinks in Tich, Good move man and good luck!

I just added a little more information to the post. This is such a great experience. Thank you to everyone reading and joining us!

I've done stuff much like this before so if you have any questions, or want some recruiting strats let me know. I suggest spamming in /2 about your guild but be hyper vigilant of thieves, and also make a post on the Tich forums for sure! Get back to me in game i'd love to talk more in depth.

Last edited:
I've done stuff much like this before so if you have any questions, or want some recruiting strats let me know. I suggest spamming in /2 about your guild but be hyper vigilant of thieves, and also make a post on the Tich forums for sure! Get back to me in game i'd love to talk more in depth.

Absolutely! Thank you, I'll add you asap.

Update: We're gaining around 2 twinks every day. We have 7 bank tabs. The guild has been created with an absurd attention to detail: All bank tabs, info tabs, notes, ect. are all filled out with useful information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update!!

<Hub> has over twenty geared 19s! Thanks to many of our twinks being BoE farmers, we have a stocked Guild Bank with all BiS armors. Our team for The Twink Cup is coming together and we run BGs every night. Come join us and test out Tichondrius as your new twinking hub!

Users who are viewing this thread