US +1 Resistance Enchant Removed from my item..?

Imnotabelf

Legend
So logged onto my old F2P character that used to have 1+ resist to several cloaks, now they are all un-enchanted.

I know the enchant itself was removed from the game a while ago, but I didn't expect them to actually strip it from items like that.

"As of patch 5.0.4, player resistances have been removed from all but certain antiquated pieces of gear."

I had a green ilvl 25 cloak which had 5 fire resistance. I'll check it. Maybe they removed them totally.

This kind of shit is why I'll probably only come back for Classic Realms. At least there shouldn't be ANYTHING removed from it or changed after it's out. Granted it still won't be true Vanilla WoW but close enough. Retail is just aids now.

Yeah. This came to my attention a few weeks ago. All my different resistance enchants on cloaks are removed.

as far as i recall i had +1 enchanted cloak last patch and it got removed with 8.1. shame indeed.

There should be no grandfathered items or enchants, period. Hopefully they gut them all and everyone is an equal.

I lost my enchants too fyi*

My +5 all resistance to boa and my non boa wispy cloak is gone :( rip. It was the last patch that did it 100% I even posted it in one of the threads. What’s next blizzard? You going to remove 12 agi to cloak? Helm enchants now?

My +5 all resistance to boa and my non boa wispy cloak is gone :( rip. It was the last patch that did it 100% I even posted it in one of the threads. What’s next blizzard? You going to remove 12 agi to cloak? Helm enchants now?

That's really lame..

Let's hope nothing happens to other GF'd enchants!

Users who are viewing this thread