EU+US 1 or 2 vet questions

FatBloomz

Veteran
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been posted in previous threads but I've been following the vet gearing guide, https://xpoff.com/threads/veteran-quick-start-gearing-guide-bfa.82655/ and I wanted to upgrade from f2p to vet for my resto druid.
I, with all the luck in the world managed to get an epic foamspittle staff this morning after a few days farming(got it as my 4th staff find so i think thats insanely lucky) but my main question is, I have 4/5 fang parts on the druid and according to that thread, the powerful ghostly spellthread is the enchant for the legs.... How do I apply the shoulder and leg enchants to bop items? Do I just need a different high level friend to apply the enchant to them via trade or what?
I got all the other enchants and applied them no bother but the shoulder and leg enchants have me scratching my head!
Thanks guys!

yeah so I think I brought it up in the general notes section of the guide but I say don't bother doing this if you can't find someone to do the trade glitch

see video above to get an idea of what i'm talking about

it's an exploit used to enchant dungeon pieces like legs, shoulders, and glove reinforcements to gloves which otherwise aren't enchantable at your level

if you can't manage to get it done (don't worry, you're not alone. majority of people don't bother) your best bet to minmax is just put a +1 armor kit on the legs (this is so minimal you can just skip it too but the armor kits are like 1g on the AH)

depending on the realm you play on you might be able to pay someone to do the glitch for you if you can't find a buddy to just do it. specially if you're on Bleeding Hollow people sell that service lots there.

yeah so I think I brought it up in the general notes section of the guide but I say don't bother doing this if you can't find someone to do the trade glitch

see video above to get an idea of what i'm talking about

it's an exploit used to enchant dungeon pieces like legs, shoulders, and glove reinforcements to gloves which otherwise aren't enchantable at your level

if you can't manage to get it done (don't worry, you're not alone. majority of people don't bother) your best bet to minmax is just put a +1 armor kit on the legs (this is so minimal you can just skip it too but the armor kits are like 1g on the AH)

depending on the realm you play on you might be able to pay someone to do the glitch for you if you can't find a buddy to just do it. specially if you're on Bleeding Hollow people sell that service lots there.

Thanks very much for the quick reply, I must have missed that part of the notes. I'll have a look at the video and see if its doable anyway. Cheers
[doublepost=1561127962,1561127828][/doublepost]
Son that’s a downgrade

But but but, I'll have more enchants and can run for my life faster... totes worth 13 euro and a month of no bgs....

in the same way that The Clash is cooler than Journey despite having less instruments, f2p is cooler than vet despite having less enchants ;)

It's too late now, I've tasted the power of.....farming the ever living shit out of WC and the genocide of so many murlocs that even hitler would be proud. The allure of being a tougher pain in the arse to kill while green numbers fly everywhere is too hard to resist :D You'd think after 11 years playing a druid it would stop being fun but nope, just go vet twink and keep the party going!

Users who are viewing this thread