#1 vanilla guide for 20-29 hunters vanilla (including priv servers)

inoobupro

Banned
OK SO UMMM HELO MOUNTAIN DEW TRIGGER HERE 2 TELL U THAT

There has been a sudden reemergence of multiple private servers+vanilla server threads and a large increase in 20-29 vanilla twinking so I figured this would be a decent throwback guide for straightup 2005 vanilla

WHY MAKE 29 TW1nk???
-Life hard when clicking dragons and then die to big boy 60 pvp in burning steppe
still must go keyturn in circles and kill lvl25 levleler
-Life easy in a bracket where u are spending 80% of played time waiting for auto attacks

OKAY I KNOW A GUY NAMED WIGGER ISNT MY Hunter JUST HIS GEAR AND BUILD HEHE8 D

The general rule is that WoW characters only need life, damage, heal/spell power and maybe move speed(inb4 some usa mcdonalds autistm twink says otherwise). Faster attacks, dodge, armor, resists, are a secondary stat that you usually end up with enough of by accident just by aiming at the other stats. Everything else you need can be measured by how much life, damage or move speed you're losing to get it.

Little pro tip xd
You dont actually need health. You drink healing potions, so why need more health you need max agility

First the items :::
okay best items is this :::

Ranged
Master Hunter's Rifle - lol n1 dmg and slow speed no more explain
Melee Weapons
Scout's Blade/Outlaw Sabre/The Butcher- lol n1 Agil/AP/Stam no more explain
Chest
Cutthroat's Vet of Agility - you need agility THIS IS A FUCKING Hunter NOT SOME RANDOM LOL-I-PVE+AFK AUTOSHOT SHIT GUIDE
Gloves
Razzerics Racing Grips - you need dmg or cant kill -.-.-.-
Trinkets
Arena Grand Master- nice name you say to poeple hi i have Arena Master and people are like LOL YOU HACK AND HAVE ARENA MASTER IN VANILLA???
Helm
Pathfinder's Hat of the Monkey - cus expensive and that gives symbolic value + life you need to live fucking shit ---.-.
Cloak
Tigerstrike Mantle
Legs
Triprunner Dungarees
Bracer
Emissary Cuffs of +9 Agility - Ambassador rejecting randoms to the max since 2005 QQ
Rings
2x Tundra Ring of Aglity- n1 agility for for dodge and damage all knows agil= damage okay
Neck
Scout's Medallion - n1 agility and stamina just gooooosu
Shoulder
Mantle of Thieves
Boots
Highlander's Chain Greaves- cus lame +minor speed and gives gg AP and stam nice for dmg
Quiver
Bandolier of the Night Watch LLOLOLOL
Ammo
Exploding shot (LOL NOT EUROPVP THIS IS US PVP PURE INSANE 1HIT FRAGS HERE)

Talents
5/5 Imp conc
5/5 Lethal
3/3 Hawk
1 Aimed
2/5 Mark
5/5 Mortal

Consumes
Greater heal pot
agil/fort elixir
bandages and anti venom
mark fort fear ward kings arcane wisdom w/e fucking buffs make up for stamina you idjet
ok umm there other buffs nn list you can figure this sht out urself WoW is not rocket science its 2017 google ofc.

ok ummm pet and skills
-#1Wind Serpent ofc(after lupos nerf hehe)
-#2 Wolf or cat ofc

OK LOL SKILLS HERE:
-USE AUTO
-MUTLI EVERY 10 sec
-sting and arcane
-AIMED SHOT is mostly worthless bcuz you gotta b kiting at all times or get shafted by shit ragers
-use traps and pet hehe

or you will fail miserable vs even EASTERN EUROPEANS you fat freaky cock

OKAY STRATEGIES

I list all popular specs hehe ;) :) XD

Mage
vs all mage spec : nn listing all mage cus all mage is the same they SPAM gay mana shield and are FUCKING ez they arnt lvl 60 VURTNE or 3 minute PoM hero. since you use mass agil and frost protection potion, rape them and all their family. gg.

Hunter
vs other MMhunter : lol this is new guide so noobs didnt read it. rape their intellect hunter with Agility
vs BM: read above you fuckign shit too lazy to write about underpowered BM hunter all knows that MM > BM
vs Surv is retarded stam stacking tank shit just healpot a little and own them

Priest
vs disc priest : ez sht lol priest is fvcking gay PvE raid heal char stay out of dot fear range and shoot, owned sht priest. if this dont work cuz hes stam stacked bring shaman or another priest and dispel spam until the fggot pve sht dies.remember to flame with /spit

all other priest are pure crap and deserves some suiiide nn writing about them

Warlock
all 3 spec: all knows that 29 hunter > all > so just pew pew and then gy farm him cuz warlocks are on auto farm list for being overpowered at 60

Rogue
vs Combat/Sub : if they get the opener and pop evasion u cant wingclip but umm just antivenom or stoneform out and rape them gg. gy farm cuz all rogue fags go tryharding deluxe.
vs Assassination too lazy to read this shit assa= underpowered virgin crap

Pala
All 3 are glue eating specs and virgin crap made 4 pve heal(see disc prist above 4 explanation) they cant catch u and are for braindead mongoloids ur pet micro is more complex than pala

Shaman
Ok they r like the a worse version of paladin but can still shock and heal. Just keep shooting from range . If hes stam and intel stacked with a shield leave game make a horde and whisper him how noobish he is to use heals and that he cant afford corpsemaker to 1v1 pvp. Actually no just own them regardless. ggnore

OKAY I THINK THIS WAS ALL STREGEAT

all you gotta do now is join WSG games /ignore all ingame and
remberm you are fucking glodliek now and you do atleast 2XX DMG so all kids in game are like LOOOOL 1HITT KABOOOOM RAPED /afk

GAME STRATEGIE
OK LOL NOW IS THE HAAAAAARD PART O____o - ITS IS OKAY TO SUICIDE IF YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PLAY EVEN THOU I TELL YOU QUITE DTEALIED HEHEHEE BECUS TWINKS ARE IS JUST SO DIFFICULT TO BUILD THAT MENI PEOPLE SUICIDE WHILE TRYING

Woooooooooow STRATS n1111

-Some shitter backpedler EU/america 4chan fedora guilds will write s elaborate flag capping strategy that look like well directed sneak peek on severe autism. Then a stategy forum fight starts and its gg downs and asperger duking it out :) ;) XD

-There is only one rule to win this joke game, you cant be humping the flag ofc gotta hold mid n stuff to win hehe XD.

- autismo gang flag idiets can join your bg group and they like to spam "cc ", peeling like a god" into cc'd targets, missing cone of cold from point blank, and idiet twink rogues confirmed shitters with 300g enchants failing to stop warrior efcs instead stealthing mid for low hp blyads and farming AFK goldseller charseller boostseller premade chinas.

-It's horrible to lose battlegrounds because of these flaggers, it's even worse carrying them to honor.

-FIRST UMM HOLD MID , so these backpedler flyhacker lagger wintrader shitters cant get through

-Time will pass and some kid will tell u to get out of mid will start rage whispering u tel him why is he taking this !@#$ so seriously its randoms then watch him go full retard and demand u to link ur retail highest achieves while spamming incoherent stuff ofc hehe Then ask him if hes proud of his 1650

-More mouthbreathing trogdolyte fkn trash lords 1750 achieve can join in to defend the flag kid(hint they are actually filled to the brim with extra chromosomes)

- just keep patrolling mid ofc and kill efc

-and then you whisper to the europeans: you got raped by a hamburger god with Amerifat PIng mate Rip In PiSs terrible players of 2017 13 years later.....

hoped you enjoied readyng and got n1 skills and strategie @ TWInK now but you dont even though guide is n1 detailed yu are still fucking virgin + shit an you never be #1 agil hunter as long as *ggnore- runs WSG

OK REMEMBER IF YOU DONT DO GOOD JUST WHISP *ggnore- OR SPAM ME HEREIS FREE TO HELP

I'll edit later on, if there is anything I missed please let me know

Last edited:
some more pro tips i forgot

-dont bother with hunters mark because it uses mana and mana conservation isimportant
-have growl on pet at all times and make sure to tame mazzaranache for extra coolness, unique pets are very important to an experienced hunter you must grow attached to them like most huntrs on wowhead, mmochampion,petopia(sometimes its fun to read their comments how these soyboy bugmen bond with their pixel pets). For example read comments posted about the NPC "Araga" on wowhead or any of those spirit beast pets, etc.

-You and your pet are one in mind and spirit(spirit is also a very important stat in pvp maybe il lget to that later). Personally, a true story, as i started to grow a bond between myself and my hunters pet irl, I unfortunately had to abandon it. It was my first pet which was a wonderful looking beige colour wolf that I named Wolfiegrowl and I cried myself to sleep when i pressed abandon + almost called PETA /animal protection services to report myself because abandoning animals is cruel and inhumane.
-ALWAYS HAVE ASPECT OF MONKEY ON(BEST ASPECT INGAME onlypros use it, i noticed how most hunter twinks use it especially when a warrior is attacking them) all other aspects r junk
-Aspect of the monkey lets you dodge so you can use Mongoose bite which is a very important dps spell
-DISENGAGE IS also a VERY IMPRATANT spell so you can drop threat in pvp
-rank 1 serpent sting because mana conservation is very important in pvp
-use distracting shot to distract them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread