05/01/15 - "Official" Activity Update

I have room for adds and Friday night free after 6 pm EST. As of now, I've only found 3 people who in recent threads left btags and expressed interest in playing their 39 twink(s) today...

If you are willing to participate in what is shaping up to be arena matches, either add me or leave your btag (or both) in this thread and I will give you updates on numbers and factions or whatever else I can.

Nine99#1157

I'm down, but 6pm est is a bit early (3pm for me, still at work).

No worries, that's just when my own availability to help coordinate anything begins. I hope to keep things going for hours if people show up.

There are a few of us on right now if anyone else is ready to do some 2s.

Wish I could, have plans tonight : (

I'm going to work on my toons and wait till maybe after the 19s tourny is over and people are looking for something new and then see if a revival could happen. Until then always down to get some arenas in : ) I will post my btag in the other thread in a bit. Again, thanks for organizing some horde and boosting our population!

Warrior is lookin reeeeal mean tonight.

By next week we should have 5+ in guild and hopefully that many Xserver.. not saying everyone is on at the same time but if you wanna do some 39 2s at a random time. It shouldn't be a problem. There have been some fine battles tonight. Seems there are def people that are interested in 39s. I'd like to think there are good things on the horizon.

Keep it up, all!

Yup I agree, but there's no way to see what days are good for people if there isn't anyone saying what days are good and bad. We used Fridays because it was an already established day from previous "revivals". If there was more communication from everyone we can always rethink and redo what times we are gonna Q and whatnot.

Our group of people are very flexible and days and time adjustment is not an issue!!!

Hey guys looking to do some arenas/wargames friday night, could do with some extra alliance. So far we have at least 10 39 horde ready to Q anytime and some alliance starting to gather, PST if u need help looking for an alliance guild baje007#1292

BGs will not be this week but players are starting to gather and it's only like 2-3 more weeks before we can start having full scale BGs/wargames!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread