F2P Traveler's Log Guide

This one did not work, It was possible to get to Telogrus Rift as F2P with a simple summon. However, the NPC is related to a new quesline that was added in 10.2.7 and is phased unless you are on the questline.

7O4lUBA.png
Damn, nice work on getting to the Rift….. so was it a simple Lock summons and it didn’t kick u?

I love that place. Don’t know what it is…. but it’s hauntingly beautiful…..

Last edited:
i did the VE creation and wave which gave credit. as i was looking around using the flight portals i noticed players of other races and factions there. they seem to be doing or collecting something. i see them gaining blue black flame splash animation and losing it along with going point to point.

@Brihan do it again plzHeyGuys
Just a reminder to check first on the link of the addon for updated versions, which is in the initial post and also linked in my signature :PepeComfy:
I usually update the version (when a new patch arrives) on the Wednesday or Thursday of that week, the time to check everything is working fine.

1715348155285.png

If it's not there by then, feel free to tag me for update ;)
It can be kinda stressful (especially when on vacations) to read messages saying that the addon is broken, when in fact it's just that the lattest version (available online) wasn't downloaded ^^

Just a reminder to check first on the link of the addon for updated versions, which is in the initial post and also linked in my signature :PepeComfy:
I usually update the version (when a new patch arrives) on the Wednesday or Thursday of that week, the time to check everything is working fine.

View attachment 24275

If it's not there by then, feel free to tag me for update ;)
It can be kinda stressful (especially when on vacations) to read messages saying that the addon is broken, when in fact it's just that the lattest version (available online) wasn't downloaded ^^
apologies, didn’t mean to upset you! :( next time i’ll check curseforge first.

Users who are viewing this thread