US Zero Respect - Surv Scum!

The good thing is their burst is very easy to predict. They prerty much blow axes and every cooldown right away. Unleash Elements (the shaman talent) into a Healing Surge keeps you up fine. Chain Heal is beautiful. You get a slow, silence, and +movement. The spec is a great counter. More healers and these braindeads won't be a factor.

until sv gets nerfed i actually like undulation for once, just for surviving the chimps if they're on you forcing you to hardcast

in the past it hasn't matched my playstyle at all but now i am liking it

until sv gets nerfed i actually like undulation for once, just for surviving the chimps if they're on you forcing you to hardcast

it the past it hasn't matched my playstyle at all but now i am liking it
It buffs all 3 heals from chain heal too, super nice. All the shaman specs are fun right now.

Edit: Oh you were talking about the every 3rd healing surge buff talent. I used to roll that, it's nice also. I'm still pretty shaman noob lol but am enjoying it.

Last edited:
Undulation is actually slightly better in a burst meta, yeah.

Unleash is a lot more flexible, since it doesn't need preparation to maximize its potential.

I remember when the different talents first came out, Undulation was the only one that let you live through PTR Frost Mage's Ray of Frost. The other two options didn't cut it.

It's literallly called harpoon. It's charge but better in every way, from range to root duration
Not in EVERY way...it has a 10s longer CD AND it doesn't build rage. It's perfectly balanced!

do they really tho? they already have flanking strike which pretty much is an interrupt since it stops you from moving casting and everything and sends the target to their gy for a while

I'd just like to say to those twinks with their XP-off that choose to play Surv Hunter, u got no respect from me.

I understand levellers who are just passing through may play Surv, but they are usually only around for a few games then they level into the next bracket. But twinks that choose Surv are ruining the game. It should be up to us to make this bracket great but by willing choosing a spec that is so obviously broken and stupidly OP is just daft.

In all honesty, I don't understand the mentality of a twink who would willing choose to play such a broken class? All I can think of is that maybe it's a bit of 'small weener' syndrome or something that u need to feel so tough in a bg. Oh look, I threw my axes and he died..... hahahaha, oh this one survived my 2 x axes, I better hit him once to kill him now........

Comon guys, don't ruin this bracket playing Surv. Sure, I know a few will continue to do it. Why not try a Warrior if u want to play a melee, just not Surv. I have to be honest, I'm quite shocked and disappointed at who's chosen to play Surv. I'm not going to call them out just yet. I will soon though if I keep seeing them queue up in groups of Surv Hunters.

It's just sooo wrong!

Well I though I would hop on my rogue tonight and play a few games but with butthurt like post coming up looks like I'll be rolling a surv hunter.

I can accept your tears now.

Users who are viewing this thread