US Zero Respect - Surv Scum!

You must be new af to the bracket if you've never heard any of the names listed.

I've played casually throughout the years since Cata and never heard of some of these people either. Sorry if that puts a dent in your fragile online egos.

Guys an sv hunter out damaged me :(
K85hEHm.jpg

Same reason yde will always play pally.
Same reason lenny will always play druid.
Same reason old will always play war.
Same reason izac will always play priest.
Same reason fael will always play lock.
Same reason tacticz will always play mage.
Same reason ballmer will always play rogue.

Because they like the class.
Because they want to.
Because they can.
lol just play bm then? its more like sv used to be
not like the new melee sv hunter can make u feel like its old sv running around w expl shot/serpent sting :^)

on topic, what happend to sv hunters in 7.1 except for harpoon? their dmg was super broken since prepatch launch did ppl not realize this? xd

and that makes them immortal? wow ppl must be so bad not realizing what they were doing before 7.1 lul
axe throw is basically does 40% of total hp. don't think it did that prio patch.
on the other hand cant say i played much.

Throwing axes got a 25% dmg buff and raptor strike got a 100% dmg buff

All of their main abilities got massive damage buffs, and they gained mobility and CC.
right that explains it!
axe throw is basically does 40% of total hp. don't think it did that prio patch.
on the other hand cant say i played much.
it did actually, but if the other stuff got buffed too it explains whats going on

decided to hop on my hunter and see what all the nonsense was about and i must say JESUS do i absolutely cause bloodbaths in wsg's

Users who are viewing this thread