US Zero Respect - Surv Scum!

icehawk

The Beast Within
I'd just like to say to those twinks with their XP-off that choose to play Surv Hunter, u got no respect from me.

I understand levellers who are just passing through may play Surv, but they are usually only around for a few games then they level into the next bracket. But twinks that choose Surv are ruining the game. It should be up to us to make this bracket great but by willing choosing a spec that is so obviously broken and stupidly OP is just daft.

In all honesty, I don't understand the mentality of a twink who would willing choose to play such a broken class? All I can think of is that maybe it's a bit of 'small weener' syndrome or something that u need to feel so tough in a bg. Oh look, I threw my axes and he died..... hahahaha, oh this one survived my 2 x axes, I better hit him once to kill him now........

Comon guys, don't ruin this bracket playing Surv. Sure, I know a few will continue to do it. Why not try a Warrior if u want to play a melee, just not Surv. I have to be honest, I'm quite shocked and disappointed at who's chosen to play Surv. I'm not going to call them out just yet. I will soon though if I keep seeing them queue up in groups of Surv Hunters.

It's just sooo wrong!

Pointless thread. Nothing will change. There will always be twinks and max level players alike playing FoTMs

I actually prefer playing ranged, so I always play BM. I've tried survival on occasion and its damage is ridiculous, but there is a lot more versatility a BM hunter can bring in a BG like concussive shot spam, core hound's Ancient Hysteria raid haste buff, pet attack you can use from really afar, etc. But damage-wise the surv hunter puts way more pressure.

And if I can get the concussive shot off, survival hunters aren't a problem for me.

I'd just like to say to those twinks with their XP-off that choose to play Surv Hunter, u got no respect from me.

I understand levellers who are just passing through may play Surv, but they are usually only around for a few games then they level into the next bracket. But twinks that choose Surv are ruining the game. It should be up to us to make this bracket great but by willing choosing a spec that is so obviously broken and stupidly OP is just daft.

In all honesty, I don't understand the mentality of a twink who would willing choose to play such a broken class? All I can think of is that maybe it's a bit of 'small weener' syndrome or something that u need to feel so tough in a bg. Oh look, I threw my axes and he died..... hahahaha, oh this one survived my 2 x axes, I better hit him once to kill him now........

Comon guys, don't ruin this bracket playing Surv. Sure, I know a few will continue to do it. Why not try a Warrior if u want to play a melee, just not Surv. I have to be honest, I'm quite shocked and disappointed at who's chosen to play Surv. I'm not going to call them out just yet. I will soon though if I keep seeing them queue up in groups of Surv Hunters.

It's just sooo wrong!

Hey man I totally appreciate your view, but there will always be FoTM rerolls. I know because there always has been and history repeats itself. If you want to hedge your bet against DPS FoTM classes then roll one of every healer and play the most viable one. Healing is fun, I swear it is. I know you've been around a while so I know you can probably get good at healing if you aren't already. I assume you know how quick you can have a druid or priest ready to go. Remember you can just buy iLvl white rings for 10g a pop now, and you probably have at least 1 loom trinket so that slot is good.

All I am saying is get out of the DPS arms race and join the healbot circus. We are at least entertaining :D

I actually prefer playing ranged, so I always play BM. I've tried survival on occasion and its damage is ridiculous, but there is a lot more versatility a BM hunter can bring in a BG like concussive shot spam, core hound's Ancient Hysteria raid haste buff, pet attack you can use from really afar, etc. But damage-wise the surv hunter puts way more pressure.

And if I can get the concussive shot off, survival hunters aren't a problem for me.
I've always played BM also, but atm I'm trying Marks as inside a bg or arena BM lacks dps. I agree they have other benefits from their pets but 1 v 1 against a Surv there is little chance to survive. Now with Harpoon they can close the gap, and the axes are just stupid damage at this level.
I've practiced duelling against Surv and it's very difficult to win. I may have won like 1 out of 10 duels with BM vs Surv.
For now I'm trying Marks. I'm just annoyed at having seen other experienced Hunter's choosing Surv over the other specs.:confused:

29 BM monks were kings in WoD. Where are they now?

Survival hunters will someday become obsolete as well.

Hey man I totally appreciate your view, but there will always be FoTM rerolls. I know because there always has been and history repeats itself. If you want to hedge your bet against DPS FoTM classes then roll one of every healer and play the most viable one. Healing is fun, I swear it is. I know you've been around a while so I know you can probably get good at healing if you aren't already. I assume you know how quick you can have a druid or priest ready to go. Remember you can just buy iLvl white rings for 10g a pop now, and you probably have at least 1 loom trinket so that slot is good.

All I am saying is get out of the DPS arms race and join the healbot circus. We are at least entertaining :D
I've tried dueling Surv vs Mistweaver and little to no chance to stay up. I'm guessing Mists are probably the worst healers to counter Surv though. U need the priest shield to survive long enough to heal up.
I know they buffed Surv to balance end game but it's stuffed up the lower brackets which Blizz don't care about. :(

You can tell me what I can and cannot play once you pay for my account.

Basically. Also,

xShB_5.gif

hunters & palas in cata, spriest/hunter in mop bm monk in wod survi hunter in legion nothing's gonna change

Users who are viewing this thread