5PvUSu3.png
Nëy
IDCR6Kn.png
Sëy
Ehh9vAF.png
Vëy

My favourite mog is my Vet Prot Warrior
upload_2017-2-23_12-14-53.png

I just love the shield, and every time it makes that 'tonk' noise when you smash someone with it :)

Also, I was having a look at some of your screenshots and your 19 Rogue reminded me of an old Windwalker I made some time ago. The Windwalker isn't a twink but I used to gear them for every bracket so, technically it's a semi-twink, I guess? ah, who cares :p :-

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Crystalhawk/advanced

At the very end of WOD i decided to make a 29 brewmaster monk, i felt like it was time after choosing not to play it the entire xpac. Made the mog the same day i dinged 29 it isn't my best mog ever but i really liked it for some reason. That day changed me forever. Having guard made me invincible.. To this day i think what could have happened if i chose to main 29 brew from day 1.. Lot of dead hordies that's what. Present day survival hunters you are not immune to embarrasment. Every bg i've played in since Legion i see survival hunters playing below their maximum potential. I might resub and attempt something crazy. Time will tell. Has anyone gone 100-0 in an AV yet on a surv hunter?
29monkmog.jpg

At the very end of WOD i decided to make a 29 brewmaster monk, i felt like it was time after choosing not to play it the entire xpac. Made the mog the same day i dinged 29 it isn't my best mog ever but i really liked it for some reason. That day changed me forever. Having guard made me invincible.. To this day i think what could have happened if i chose to main 29 brew from day 1.. Lot of dead hordies that's what. Present day survival hunters you are not immune to embarrasment. Every bg i've played in since Legion i see survival hunters playing below their maximum potential. I might resub and attempt something crazy. Time will tell. Has anyone gone 100-0 in an AV yet on a surv hunter?
View attachment 5667

Write a book man

My favourite mog is my Vet Prot Warrior
View attachment 5665
I just love the shield, and every time it makes that 'tonk' noise when you smash someone with it :)

Also, I was having a look at some of your screenshots and your 19 Rogue reminded me of an old Windwalker I made some time ago. The Windwalker isn't a twink but I used to gear them for every bracket so, technically it's a semi-twink, I guess? ah, who cares :p :-

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Crystalhawk/advanced
How do you have the lvl 21 only Hulking Shield mogged in a lvl 20 veteran???? Ferib's mog Hack?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread