US you Ddosing scum duckers

as for people getting my IP via skype.. well i dont have it so thats a no, yes i can and do reset IP, it makes no dif 10min after doing all that can be done if im playing my 29 holy paladin im getting dos again. it must be a really sad kid, i do hope his getting good fun from it i really do. as for beting me in RL np mate clayton train station at 1pm today see you there ill be in a blue everlast hoody. i get that most of you are just giggleing and i see that and i get the funny side to :p. But.. then there are the real cancer poeple that think words in game or any online platform for that matter make them a big man.. ie keyboard warriors i love very one of you. your cancer

Last edited:
as for people getting my IP via skype.. well i dont have it so thats a no, yes i can and do reset IP, it makes no dif 10min after doing all that can be done if im playing my 29 holy paladin im getting dos again. it must be a really sad kid, i do hope his getting good fun from it i really do. as for beting me in RL np mate clayton train station at 1pm today see you there ill be in a blue everlast hoody
Who threatened you irl lmao

as for people getting my IP via skype.. well i dont have it so thats a no, yes i can and do reset IP, it makes no dif 10min after doing all that can be done if im playing my 29 holy paladin im getting dos again. it must be a really sad kid, i do hope his getting good fun from it i really do. as for beting me in RL np mate clayton train station at 1pm today see you there ill be in a blue everlast hoody. i get that most of you are just giggleing and i see that and i get the funny side to :p. But.. then there are the real cancer poeple that think words in game or any online platform for that matter make them a big man.. ie keyboard warriors i love very one of you. your cancer
are you clicking on links or something

buy proxy set it up
reset ip

but inb4 your internet is just having issues and no ddos

ok so just tested it on my 3 other wow accounts nothing. and im playing cs go atm all good. 30min ago i loged my 29 holy paladin (done all the sh*t you can to stop it.. again..) 5min and 32sec after loging my paladin it started again. some kid really needs to go out and get a life. well at least his letting my play my RBGs on my main account lol
If you find out who it is check out my add in the underbelly.

Do you still not have a proxy?

Use a VPN to mask your IP, that.. Or you can proxy but VPN is the way to go, or bounce your IP every 15-20mins, make it go to Netherlands or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread