US you Ddosing scum duckers

Proxy yourself.

Ddosing is relatively easy to avoid, don't friend people on skype you don't trust, don't click on links, etc. If the problem persists you can contact your ISP, ask to speak to a technician (not the first guy you speak with they can't do anything), explain that you are the target of Ddos attacks in a competitive gaming environment and that if you can't use your internet you see no point in having it, don't be afraid to pressure them into changing your IP.

Last edited by a moderator:
so after taking some time away from people ( still playing just on toons poeple didn't know ) and removing all btags to get away from the ddosing, i start adding people again and well DUCK ME.. the dos has started again well Duck you all *unts go to Ducking Hell you scum
add Devmlol on curse ill help

Bro I get hit by 9 DDoS attacks yesterday while I was streaming. Shit was amazing! I hope it doesn't stop, I love being everyone's top priority! <3

Paying 100k for amelletta's IP

duck it. Let's instead pay someone to run up in his crib and beat him with a wiffle ball bat then smash his router. I'll go halfies with you b
wtf why paysomeone when we can do it ourselves leggo we should ban his account and make him watch us ban it then delete all his characters then smash his router

Users who are viewing this thread