You can learn Legion first aid at any level now.

Holythane

Lewno
I did not find this but there has not been a thread on it (that iv seen).

Go to any first aid trainer and you can learn Legion First aid which goes up to 800 on any character that can use first aid.

I did not find this but there has not been a thread on it (that iv seen).

Go to any first aid trainer and you can learn Legion First aid which goes up to 800 on any character that can use first aid.

Can anyone confirm this?

In the past i had a rogue with 300 first aid instead of 225
The same bandages almost got double of the healing.

And wowhead says you need to do a quest (requires level 100) to get legion first aid

Most higher level bandages have a level requirement to use but can be crafted.

Just in case - this is not available to F2Ps as we dont have Legion, and it probably won't be as it costs like 12,50....
Oh, well.

At least I have my GF'd First Aid still.

Try to get 800 first aid and see if the bandages you can use at normal level are giving more healing or not
Netherweave+ have Level requirements and even if they didn't scale WORSE than anything we already had access to. Also, gl actually hitting 800. Once you pass 750 getting even 1 Level up is very difficult.

Netherweave+ have Level requirements and even if they didn't scale WORSE than anything we already had access to. Also, gl actually hitting 800. Once you pass 750 getting even 1 Level up is very difficult.
Considering how people grind to max level on Wandering Isle, I'm sure plenty will do it.

Considering how people grind to max level on Wandering Isle, I'm sure plenty will do it.
Let me rephrase. Once you surpass ~740 Skill in First Aid at low Levels (sub 98) the last thing you can Craft turns Green. I'm 755 and it's taking 5-8 Crafts per 1 Level at this point of Silvery Salve and there's no guarantee it won't go Grey before 800. There are no other ways to Level First Aid sub 98 once Silkweave Bandage goes Grey.

Level%2010%20First%20Aid_cropped.jpg

EDIT: According to Wowdb, Silvery Salve goes Grey at 760, so that would be the highest a low Level Toon could achieve at this time with First Aid.

EDIT2: Sorry make that 790 as the Cap once Silkweave Splint goes Gray..

Last edited:
And I can 100% assure you people will get that to 790.

At that rate, I would still argue it far faster than leveling to even 80 by skilling alone on Pandaria.

Some people don't mind, and actually enjoy a grind.

In comparison to games like Asheron's Call, EQ, Lineage 2, and Ultima Online....WoW really even at modes like this isn't that grindy.

And I can 100% assure you people will get that to 790.
Oh I have no doubt ppl will push First Aid to it's new "cap" of 790 (until Blizz gives us anything else to bridge those last 10 points). Just making the point that getting from ~740 > 760, when Silkweave Splint becomes available, is seriously annoying. It's pretty stupid that Blizz would make it so that the only way to hit the actual 800 cap is to be 98+. What's the point in opening it up for everyone then walling the last 10 points behind a Quest item that can only be completed by 98-110.

The only way I would do this, ever, is if it was doable on F2P. I use that account to try and do grindy things, and get all I can out of it.

I'd have zero inclination do achieve something like this on my main account.

you can get free skills at darkmoon faire every month. will take sometime to maxout that way but prob cheapest way.

I have 795 first aid on my 10 monk. Darkmoon Faire can get you the last 10 levels.

If you're reading this and want to hit 800 FA and you're a vet (or f2p from the future) don't do it - DMF quests reset profs for vets and starters

Anyways great find and thanks for sharing Guanyin, I think we all forgot about that :)

If you're reading this and want to hit 800 FA and you're a vet (or f2p from the future) don't do it - DMF quests reset profs for vets and starters

Anyways great find and thanks for sharing Guanyin, I think we all forgot about that :)

So the DMF Prof Quests reset Vet/Starter Profs back to 100?

Users who are viewing this thread