US Xpoff Nation 10v10 Premade Team

Delayed

Grandfathered
Hey all! I have just recently joined up with Conq and his guild <Xpoff Nation>, it is located at Bleeding Hollow on horde side! Anyone can join if they are interested.

We plan to create a 10v10 premade team for this guild in hopes to recruit players from all around and older players that have "taken a break" but are looking to come back.

In the creation of this 10 man team for the guild we hope that other guilds will rise up and make teams so we can start having 10v10's like we used to all the time.

Seems how the game has changed along with classes, testing will definitely be held in these to find out what the new meta would be.

If you are interested add my battle tag! Delayed#1508

I have a 19 in the guild.
My schedule is very fluid. If you guys are practicing let me know and perhaps I will log over and help you out a bit.

I have a 19 in the guild.
My schedule is very fluid. If you guys are practicing let me know and perhaps I will log over and help you out a bit.
We are yet to have a team, doesn't seem to be much interest. I also haven't been trying to form this team that much. I will look into that. Hopefully we can make a roster and just have some fun games vs other guilds and what have you.

I'd be glad to arrange something with you, though I'm not sure at this point that I'd be able to get 10 people in my guild on at one time. A 5v5 for me would be more feasible. Perhaps in the future we can do something. We enjoy a challenge. After all, it's the only way to improve your skills and recognize and fix your mistakes. I'll certainly inform you when I'm able to get something going.

I'd be glad to arrange something with you, though I'm not sure at this point that I'd be able to get 10 people in my guild on at one time. A 5v5 for me would be more feasible. Perhaps in the future we can do something. We enjoy a challenge. After all, it's the only way to improve your skills and recognize and fix your mistakes. I'll certainly inform you when I'm able to get something going.
id be down for something i guess, but life ive said i have to start assembling a team!

id be down for something i guess, but life ive said i have to start assembling a team!

Yeah it seems like we both have some preparations to make. No rush. Just let me know when you get something together.

Users who are viewing this thread