Wyrmtongue's Cache, April 12 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, Tweets, Mind Worm, Balance Druids

MMO-Champion

d3.png
PTR Patch 2.6.0

hearthstoneIcon.png
The Un'Goro Volcano has Erupted!

Patch 7.2 - Wyrmtongue's Cache
After completing the quests that send you to find treasure all over the Broken Shore, The Motherlode will unlock. This leads you to a cave, with a vendor, keys, and chests, similar to the one on Timeless Isle.

A world quest involving the vendor (Treasure Master Iks'reeged) is sometimes available, allowing you to turn in 100 x Nethershard for a Wyrmtongue's Cache Key. You can also purchase keys for 2000 x Nethershard.

This key opens various chests around the cave. These chests can contain:

Level Type Name Cost
110Other Lingering Wyrmtongue Essence50000 ×
1Other Chipped Demonic Key Stone7500 ×
1Key Wyrmtongue's Cache Key2000 ×

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 12
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Artifacts
  • The requirement "Complete 100 dungeons while using your Hidden Artifact appearance" to unlock Hidden Artifact appearance color variant 2 has been reduced from 100 to 30 dungeon completions.
    • Developers’ notes: The time and effort required for this Hidden Artifact unlock wasn’t consistent with the other two color unlocks. Additionally, now that Challenge Artifact appearances are in the game, requiring you to continue using your Hidden Artifact appearance (which can't be transmogged into the more prestigious Challenge appearance) for 100 dungeons was too much.

Bonus Event
  • Corrected an issue preventing some players from accepting The Arena Calls skirmish event quest.

Classes
  • iwarlocks.gif
    Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Wrathguard's Mortal Cleave should now hit the same arc as the Felguard's Legion Strike ability.
    • The Observer's Optical Blast should now share a cooldown with other Silence effects.
    • Flames of Sargeras (Artifact Trait) increases the damage of both Conflagrate and Shadowburn.

Items

Tailoring

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
PTR Development Notes - Build 23910

Just to clarify: the specs I called out in the original post are those we're planning major rotational/mechanical changes to. We're also planning talent/balance tuning for many other specs (e.g. Fire Mage, Blood DK, others) that don't need a mechanical overhaul but could still use some numbers love. (Official Forums)

imonks.gif
Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
Blackout Strikes
That datamining is extremely incomplete. It's a 500pc jigsaw puzzle with 300 of the pieces missing. Best to wait for the actual PTR. You won't have to wait 14sec between Blackout Strikes. (Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
On the day of a major patch, I expect ____ hours of quest content to unlock immediately. It should include at least: . (Muffinus)
Opening day was fine. Pacing of story events after is what feels eh. Story seems stuck since camp was set… https://t.co/EQcdKIDdje
What would be a solid story for you to chew through in a week? (Muffinus)

I would have liked BrS much more if it felt engaging. It's just an unfun twice-a-daily hub cuz of staggered WQ timers with little reward.
What's engaging? Genuinely curious :] (Muffinus)

I expected more than we got in 7.2.. I think there needed to be more on the broken shore itself and less going back to the other zones
What would have been a satisfying day 1 for you? Paint me a picture of what that finale cinematic looks like. (Muffinus)

The slow drip of content is unacceptable. 11 weeks?! I seriously have not played since Monday. If I want to binge-play, let me binge-play!
How far would you want to be able to binge to? The end? How long would that take? (Muffinus)

If we are being honest with each other, I'm not like others. I miss dailies. I enjoyed the MoP daily format.
What do you miss about it? (Muffinus)

Patch 7.2 - Riddler's Mind-Worm
We've added a video with the locations for the Riddler's Mind-Worm mount to make finding the pages a little easier.

FinalBossTV #135 - Balance Druids
This week focused on Balance Druids!

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread