EU+US WW monk

I would rate them 5/10. Not super bad, but not good either. As for legion dungeons you should pull off anywhere between 200 and 400k DPS on bosses with decent gear.

hmm not that good, was hoping that they would be secret op. maybe surv huntard is the secret one
Survival and MM are not good at all, for hunter BM is the way to go. With full gear (with sockets and all) i would rate them:
Survival - 600-700k dps
MM - 700-800k DPS
BM - 1m-1.5m DPS

And that's based on the gear that i'm using right now ( see signature for armory ). So if you roll a hunter i'd suggest going BM.

Survival and MM are not good at all, for hunter BM is the way to go. With full gear (with sockets and all) i would rate them:
Survival - 600-700k dps
MM - 700-800k DPS
BM - 1m-1.5m DPS

And that's based on the gear that i'm using right now ( see signature for armory ). So if you roll a hunter i'd suggest going BM.

Gonna have to put my input in here for MM on the PvP side of life.

I find that MM performs quite well in PvP (both instanced and open world) as they have great sustained and burst opportunities along additional stuns.

What I usually suggest people is to roll BM for PvE and go MM if they intend to mainly do Pvp.

For instanced pvp MM is Bis hands down with no comparison. I'm always topping the charts. The only hunters to ever surpass me in dmg done are other MMs. But who makes 101s for instanced pvp haha.

Just thought I'd put in my thoughts on Hunters so it isn't just a lobsided BM dice :p

Gonna have to put my input in here for MM on the PvP side of life.

I find that MM performs quite well in PvP (both instanced and open world) as they have great sustained and burst opportunities along additional stuns.

What I usually suggest people is to roll BM for PvE and go MM if they intend to mainly do Pvp.

For instanced pvp MM is Bis hands down with no comparison. I'm always topping the charts. The only hunters to ever surpass me in dmg done are other MMs. But who makes 101s for instanced pvp haha.

Just thought I'd put in my thoughts on Hunters so it isn't just a lobsided BM dice :p

Instanced pvp on 101 is meh to be honest, like you said.. who makes 101 for ipvp? :p and as for wpvp, 101's are not going to be real value anymore due to Tombs release soon(tm) and all the artifact changes which is going to make it hard to hit them. Unless you hit fresh 110s offcourse. Just my 2 cents on pvp.

And also, for PvE.

MM do more aoe (800-1m dps) than BM.

Single target dps for MM I usually round up at 400k sustained with no pots or buffs. Idk what the BM sustained is. Aeolin' BM was doing around the same sustained during his Archimonde solo.

As for AOE i'm doing 600-800k, still missing my 19th AOE Trait which i should get this week. For 10 sec fights i'm on 1.5-2m DPS, for 30sec-2min fights (did HFC) i was doing between 600k-1m dps. I'm pretty high geared though.

As for AOE i'm doing 600-800k, still missing my 19th AOE Trait which i should get this week. For 10 sec fights i'm on 1.5-2m DPS, for 30sec fights (did HFC) i was doing between 600k-1m dps. I'm pretty high geared though.

Yeah I guess my dps will increase a tad bit higher since I am still missing a lot of socketd slots!

Yeah so BM is def stronger in those sdps fights!

Users who are viewing this thread