EU+US WW Monk 19 (First Twink)

Boozer

Grandfathered
Well I am working on my first twink (of many in the future) and I chose a Draenei WW Monk. I already hit level 19 and now I am working on gearing him. Can someone link me to a guide or tell me what the BiS gear is for my character? Please give me updated information as I am already new as it is and don't want to be confused on outdated info. I am looking for BiS for instanced PvP and BiS for WPvP. Also any other tips for me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Head: Heirloom/LFH

Neck: Heirloom/problem solving pedant

Shoulders: shoulders/Invasion shoulders (Depends on stats, but they do often have mastery which is shit for 19's)

Back: Heirloom/bandit (from random dungeon)

Chest: heirloom/invasion until you get ilvl27 gear from BG boxes

Bracer: blackwolf bracers/invasion until you get ilvl27

Hands: bristlebark gloves/gloves of the fang until you get invasion gloves

Belt: bandit enchant from random dungeon belt / invasion

Legs: heirloom / invasion until ilvl27

Feet: invasion / feet of lynx / cobrahn boots until ilvl27

Ring: signet of argas + ello's band (ally only) / heirloom rings / 2x the rock (ilvl 80 ring) / ilvl27 ring

Trinket: AGM / heirloom trinks / engineering trink for ilvl

Wepons: shadowfang/heirloom until ilvl27

Pretty easy to gear a twink when 50% of all item slots are heirlooms and the other 50% is invasion stuff.

I'm on my phone laying in bed 'bout to Sleep, so didnt Feel like putting down 7 hours into linking all the items, but you'll get most of it. If you don't, just leave me or any other helpful soul a comment to respond full of questions.

Welcome to the 19 bracket boi

Head: Heirloom/LFH

Neck: Heirloom/problem solving pedant

Shoulders: shoulders/Invasion shoulders (Depends on stats, but they do often have mastery which is shit for 19's)

Back: Heirloom/bandit (from random dungeon)

Chest: heirloom/invasion until you get ilvl27 gear from BG boxes

Bracer: blackwolf bracers/invasion until you get ilvl27

Hands: bristlebark gloves/gloves of the fang until you get invasion gloves

Belt: bandit enchant from random dungeon belt / invasion

Legs: heirloom / invasion until ilvl27

Feet: invasion / feet of lynx / cobrahn boots until ilvl27

Ring: signet of argas + ello's band (ally only) / heirloom rings / 2x the rock (ilvl 80 ring) / ilvl27 ring

Trinket: AGM / heirloom trinks / engineering trink for ilvl

Wepons: shadowfang/heirloom until ilvl27

Pretty easy to gear a twink when 50% of all item slots are heirlooms and the other 50% is invasion stuff.

I'm on my phone laying in bed 'bout to Sleep, so didnt Feel like putting down 7 hours into linking all the items, but you'll get most of it. If you don't, just leave me or any other helpful soul a comment to respond full of questions.

Welcome to the 19 bracket boi

I wrote a whole post before realizing Engineering is out of reach for 19's. But BiS for most slots are Boosted Warforged gear (ilvl 34) Head/Hands/Bracers/Shoulders/Legs/Wrist/Weapon. If you can't get that, then Rare BG crate gear. DO NOT WEAR CLOTH AS A LEATHER WEARER. LFH is not BiS, since it's cloth. Trinkets: are Hooks of the Master Anglers x2 once they are available.

Well I am working on my first twink (of many in the future) and I chose a Draenei WW Monk. I already hit level 19 and now I am working on gearing him. Can someone link me to a guide or tell me what the BiS gear is for my character? Please give me updated information as I am already new as it is and don't want to be confused on outdated info. I am looking for BiS for instanced PvP and BiS for WPvP. Also any other tips for me would be appreciated. Thanks.

See my sig. Definitely go do invasions right now to get the gear while its available.

I wrote a whole post before realizing Engineering is out of reach for 19's.

Yea, I actually had time to read it, you should've just made an disclaimer or something, 'cus my "guide" isn't the best in the game.

DO NOT WEAR CLOTH AS A LEATHER WEARER. LFH is not BiS, since it's cloth.

Forget about this, thanks for the reminder! Although, I think they won't be continuing having these kind of "debuffs" where you have to wear your main armror type. Firstly since it's retarded and secondly since they will fix the "can't transmog cloth to cloth since I'm a mail wearer". For example I use(d) mindthrust on my shaman, and now I can't mog 'em.

But yea, wouldn't be that much of a ride to gear yourself a new (first) tink ^^

(Ignore autocorrected words, on phone atm.)

It seems right now a mix of invasion and BG boxes are going to be what you need for "armor" slots in instanced PvP.

Users who are viewing this thread