WTB any 810 Life and arcane relics

Ive smacked down 3 retards so far who believe an item better than gear worth millions that also is rarer should be worth 1-25k.
Na, you didn't.

And this people, is someone who just lost an argument.
Na, he didn't.

Manchmal sollte man einfach mal die Kirche im Dorf lassen. So, just try to relax, take a deep breath and maybe you will see your mistakes later.

Na, you didn't.

Na, he didn't.

Manchmal sollte man einfach mal die Kirche im Dorf lassen. So, just try to relax, take a deep breath and maybe you will see your mistakes later.
You can be butthurt all you want from being smacked down. your opinion is not an argument.

and yes i did yes he did

Last edited:
Na, you didn't.

Na, he didn't.

If you dont believe youre smacked down then explain to me why an item thats a better upgrade than gear worth millions and also is rarer should be worth 1-25k? that mages doesnt have a boe wrist doesnt change anything whatsoever and dont bring up how it should be a low price because were living in a fairy world where everyone should be nice to eachother, this is the real world. Now explain how a relic that posses about the same upgrade as a legendary does should be that cheap.

The relic should be worth 1 gold, like everything else. Because this is the twink community and not the trying-to-rip-off-people-gold-goblin-forum. And that is why we try to keep prices reasonable.

I just sold 2 items which are worth ~370k atm and tbh the trinket would have been the only +leech one on the ah right now aka i could have gone up in price way more. Sold both of them together for 1/3 of that because someone was starting a new twink and we (the twinks) like being nice. Simple as that.

Sorry what the hell is going on in your head? I'm sorry but the way you guys talk seems like you really think you're the only twinks out there... We aren't a communist Twink community, it never is a rip off if people AGREE to pay the price instead of just picking up another item. Right now you will probably find more rare TCG/unobtainable items on realms worth 100k+ rather than these relics, yet they should be free have no cost? we don't even know if they have been hotfixed or proof on how to obtain them.

I'm not trying to argue here but I am just pointing out, if people pay the prices then what is the problem? its pretty clear that if you don't buy something over priced you can wait and it will lower in price, unless someone else justify the listed price as fair & buys it. Also would like to say you don't speak for everyone with "we the twink", I would much prefer saving time charging more rather than make nice to someone I'll end up never talking to again.

I do. You are not a twink, same goes for Dotzi and that is why you don't understand what we are arguing about.

...Now you're just being silly, if you are going by dictionary term of "Twink" then you would be correct, but according to this forum yes we are twinks, would like to know why you think other wise.

...Now you're just being silly, if you are going by dictionary term of "Twink" then you would be correct, but according to this forum yes we are twinks, would like to know why you think other wise.
He hasnt even responded to my question as to why he thinks it should be that low, he does not have an argument and is just acting out like a child

Im sorry but arguing with complete retards who sais it should be such a low price just becasue they want to be able to afford it takes a toll on me.
If you are speaking of me, I never once said they should be low priced so I can afford them. If you look at my Sig and click on Haggas (101 Shockadin) you'll find I already have both 810's on his Artifact Weapon. What I did point out, is that the price you are listing them for isn't fair or reasonable.

I also stated that, sadly, this is how WoW has always worked. Something new comes out and a handful of Players post any they get for ridiculous amounts in hopes that someone either hasn't the patience to wait a month or 2 for the prices to drop through the floor (what's already happening in a single day with the new Crafted Legendaries) or that they have plenty of Gold and want it right meow.

Calling people names that disagree with your opinion and acting like a child shows your quality.

If you are speaking of me, I never once said they should be low priced so I can afford them. If you look at my Sig and click on Haggas (101 Shockadin) you'll find I already have both 810's on his Artifact Weapon. What I did point out, is that the price you are listing them for isn't fair or reasonable.

I also stated that, sadly, this is how WoW has always worked. Something new comes out and a handful of Players post any they get for ridiculous amounts in hopes that someone either hasn't the patience to wait a month or 2 for the prices to drop through the floor (what's already happening in a single day with the new Crafted Legendaries) or that they have plenty of Gold and want it right meow.

Calling people names that disagree with your opinion and acting like a child shows your quality.
Being absolutely smacked down in our argument you choose to argue about something else, nice one!

After our convo and you being proved wrong by several people you had nothing to say. But when You saw me refer to you as poor your ego just couldnt handle it you just had to make this comment just to say im wrong about something so you could spew insults at me. Sad and childish.

After our convo and you being proved wrong by several people you had nothing to say. But when You saw me refer to you as poor your ego just couldnt handle it you just had to make this comment just to say im wrong about something so you could spew insults at me. Sad and childish.

Bro let it go. Make a thread and argue. Once again keep the thread on Topic. Last warning.

Just picked up a frost 810 101 on Darkspear US. for 7999g Nor'danil Ampoule 32+
Would like to trade for a storm or fire.
If no trades, then I will roll a frost DK Twink

Users who are viewing this thread