WTB any 810 Life and arcane relics

Na, I'm not.
Sais on your quote youre scared of your own immaturity, This would be a good way for you to face it by admitting youre immature and wrong rn.

As Aelobin said
"To be fair, 835-840s are so dirt cheap now that they should really be considered the "baseline" for BoE upgrades."

And as i said
"i gain for example about 8% damage upgrading from my normal 850 to a 890 whilst i gain atleast 15% dmg just upgrading my relic.

Relic is too much rarer Than such a high ilv upgrade. Now show me how you are anything but wrong proving why the relic should be worth 10-25k

As Aelobin said
"To be fair, 835-840s are so dirt cheap now that they should really be considered the "baseline" for BoE upgrades."
Which is okay as long as there are 840+ items for that slot. That's why i mentioned the wrist for mages, because there isn't.

And as i said
"i gain for example about 8% damage upgrading from my normal 850 to a 890 whilst i gain atleast 15% dmg just upgrading my relic.
Which is fine.

Relic is too much rarer Than such a high ilv upgrade. Now show me how you are anything but wrong proving why the relic should be worth 10-25k
The relic should be worth 1 gold, like everything else. Because this is the twink community and not the trying-to-rip-off-people-gold-goblin-forum. And that is why we try to keep prices reasonable.

I just sold 2 items which are worth ~370k atm and tbh the trinket would have been the only +leech one on the ah right now aka i could have gone up in price way more. Sold both of them together for 1/3 of that because someone was starting a new twink and we (the twinks) like being nice. Simple as that.

Which is okay as long as there are 840+ items for that slot. That's why i mentioned the wrist for mages, because there isn't.

Which is fine.

The relic should be worth 1 gold, like everything else. Because this is the twink community and not the trying-to-rip-off-people-gold-goblin-forum. And that is why we try to keep prices reasonable.

I just sold 2 items which are worth ~370k atm and tbh the trinket would have been the only +leech one on the ah right now aka i could have gone up in price way more. Sold both of them together for 1/3 of that because someone was starting a new twink and we (the twinks) like being nice. Simple as that.
Im sorry but beacause mages dont have a wrist boe?? (doesnt change anytinhg) doesnt help you at all. You have no argument and the rest of the forum can see that too.

Sais on your quote youre scared of your own immaturity, This would be a good way for you to face it by admitting youre immature and wrong rn.

As Aelobin said

And as i said

Have a different perspective.

Once your ilvl is above 800, it's irrelevant for 95% of things. Broken Shore is free 850+ items for all 110s, add in honor talents and the average player isn't going to be able to be killed in wPvP. This will only get worse as the expansion goes on.

If you are already killing the majority of mobs in 2 globals for farming for skinning or whatever you probably spend more times waiting for respawns then anything else, 15% more dps really doesn't really amount to much.

The relics would amount to at most what, half a percent in iPvP.

If you think it will speed up farming NL, that means you aren't hitting the instance cap, so it can help there, but the bigger issue is going to be NL fatigue from doing it so much and not the speed you do it imo. And if you are doing it right you should be able to hit the instance cap at ilvl 800 easy since you can skip everything to rockmora, and you can skip everything but the last few mobs before the worm boss, and even then if you have leech you can ignore them and just kill the boss.

So from my perspective, I would like the relics, but they would only help me in duels with other 101s. Because people leveling 102-109 are pointless. 110s are quickly out of reach and this wont help. The expansion has a lot of life left in it and I'm enjoying the artifact grind as a long term goal personally. Sooner or later I'll get the lockbox that has it myself, or I'll see one cheap. No way would I ever pay more then 50k though unless I got a windfall of gold and it was burning a hole in my pocket.

So yea, I view the prices as an absurd personally, because 15% more dps doesn't really help me do anything I can't already do as an ilvl 810 shaman.

Have a different perspective.

Once your ilvl is above 800, it's irrelevant for 95% of things. Broken Shore is free 850+ items for all 110s, add in honor talents and the average player isn't going to be able to be killed in wPvP. This will only get worse as the expansion goes on.

If you are already killing the majority of mobs in 2 globals for farming for skinning or whatever you probably spend more times waiting for respawns then anything else, 15% more dps really doesn't really amount to much.

The relics would amount to at most what, half a percent in iPvP.

If you think it will speed up farming NL, that means you aren't hitting the instance cap, so it can help there, but the bigger issue is going to be NL fatigue from doing it so much and not the speed you do it imo. And if you are doing it right you should be able to hit the instance cap at ilvl 800 easy since you can skip everything to rockmora, and you can skip everything but the last few mobs before the worm boss, and even then if you have leech you can ignore them and just kill the boss.

So from my perspective, I would like the relics, but they would only help me in duels with other 101s. Because people leveling 102-109 are pointless. 110s are quickly out of reach and this wont help. The expansion has a lot of life left in it and I'm enjoying the artifact grind as a long term goal personally. Sooner or later I'll get the lockbox that has it myself, or I'll see one cheap. No way would I ever pay more then 50k though unless I got a windfall of gold and it was burning a hole in my pocket.

So yea, I view the prices as an absurd personally, because 15% more dps doesn't really help me do anything I can't already do as an ilvl 810 shaman.
Im sorry but saying that 15% more dps doesnt help isnt an argument. Twinks Pay TONS of money for small percentage increases to be the best.

Fact: Relic gives you more dmg than several high ilv gear upgrades worth millions and its much rarer. It wouldnt make sense to pay millions for the gear but less than 100k for the relic.

Im sorry but beacause mages dont have a wrist boe?? (doesnt change anytinhg) doesnt help you at all. You have no argument and the rest of the forum can see that too.
You are funny. Did you only register to troll or is there something else?

Im sorry but saying that 15% more dps doesnt help isnt an argument. Twinks Pay TONS of money for small percentage increases to be the best.

Fact: Relic gives you more dmg than several high ilv gear upgrades worth millions and its much rarer. It wouldnt make sense to pay millions for the gear but less than 100k for the relic.

Fun fact, saying people are willing to pay for a small percentage, does not mean it actually helps them. I laid out reasons for why the DPS increase doesn't matter in any practical sense. Please tell me how a 15% dps increase will actually assist you in a tangible method that you cannot already complete at the "850" baseline.

Fun fact, saying people are willing to pay for a small percentage, does not mean it actually helps them. I laid out reasons for why the DPS increase doesn't matter in any practical sense. Please tell me how a 15% dps increase will actually assist you in a tangible method that you cannot already complete at the "850" baseline.
winning duels, and to simply have the prestige of having the best gear, yes people pay for this and if you dont know this you are no real twink

Settling for mediocre gear? everyone in the forum is shaking their head at you rn xD, the very defenition of twinking is being op at a special level getting as good gear as possible.

winning duels, and to simply have the prestige of having the best gear, yes people pay for this and if you dont know this you are no real twink

Kek, so if I disagree with you I'm not a real twink. For a person claiming people need to have arguments to talk to you, you are terribly dismissive and unwilling to actually have a conversation. Oh well, that's what the block button is for.

Kek, so if I disagree with you I'm not a real twink. For a person claiming people need to have arguments to talk to you, you are terribly dismissive and unwilling to actually have a conversation. Oh well, that's what the block button is for.
And this people, is someone who just lost an argument.

Ive smacked down 3 retards so far who believe an item better than gear worth millions that also is rarer should be worth 1-25k. Who will be next?

Me, because whilst I did agree with some of your points, you're acting like a douche.
Im sorry but arguing with complete retards who sais it should be such a low price just becasue they want to be able to afford it takes a toll on me.

Users who are viewing this thread