WoW Transmog Felforged Gear at any level

Wold you transmog your gear?

• Yes

• No thanks, i want to be ugly and i can live with that.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i started using this exploit when i found it, shared it on internet and even added a link to my characters armory.
I'm still not banned and haven't got a warning yet.
I doubt there will be a warning. I just got a 6 month ban for simply glitching under org. No third party programs.

I doubt there will be a warning. I just got a 6 month ban for simply glitching under org. No third party programs.

They will found out when you exploit/glitch ingame mechanics.
When your using hacking tools, they are made to be "undetected", that means we try to avoid the anti cheat system from scanning stuff.

This is a video tutorial on how to hide your transmog weapon.
In order to do this, you need my pumpkin tool, so check out my pumpkin tool at www.ferib.nl
Otherwise spot on but they are not ''collected'' because they're cloth, so they would not show up on your characters wardrobe even though you would have them.

Tutorial: (For hidden weapons)
Step1, Go into your Main spec
Step2, enable "Apply to" to all Specs
Step3, Transmog your weapon (doesnt rly matter into what)
Step4, Go to second spec
Step5, Change "Apply to" to only curreny spec
Step6, Transmog your weapon AND weapon enchant
Step7, Go back to main spec
Step8, Go find your sword, its "hidden" now xD

For those who use my tool, i updated it.
There is now a list avaible with items that can be transmogged with my hack tool.

When you open the hack tool, you will see that i have made some changed, so you can now click the "Tmog hack items" for a list of all possible items that you can transmog.

The list is not complete, so if anyone has an item that isnt added to the list yet, feel free to PM me and i will add it to the list.
Also offhands aren't working for some reason, even those offhands that are in the list wont work (will update that later)

For those who don't have my tool or just don't want to use my tool cuz "hacking is for fags"
you can also take a look into my list, its right here.
I hope that changed your mind? if it did then you can also download my tool here

Goodluck making an awesome mog!

Last edited:
There was ways of doing this without a third party program, a bug exploit ingame. dunno if its fixed yet. And please, this guy is posting hack posts every 2nd week or something, any reasons he ain't banned yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread