General WoW Character Boost just for 40$ (20$ OFF)

Do you buy boost for your character prefer leveling?

• Boost

• Leveling

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thankzalot

Grandfathered
  1. Buy Battlechest and Legion from sites like kinguin or G2A (goes like 40$ combined)
  2. Redeem Battlechest and Legion on your main account so you'll get another license
  3. As all services (including boost you get free with copy of legion) are account wide and not limited to license, you'll recieve boost on your main account or license as well
  4. Enjoy boost with 20$ OFF!

Worth it for EU for sure, but the US battlechest+legion works out to be about a 4-5$ saving, which you'll find yourself charged that amount by g2a/kinguin for using a credit card.

edit:
It sounds like it will not work if you've already purchased a battlechest prior as it is also stated on g2a:
This product CAN be used ONLY on account without World of Warcraft game activated on it. (You may have enabled TRIAL version). Only one copy of Battlechest may be activated on each Battlenet account, please make sure that you haven't activated any on your account before buying this product.

Last edited:
Worth it for EU for sure, but the US battlechest+legion works out to be about a 4-5$ saving, which you'll find yourself charged that amount by g2a/kinguin for using a credit card.

edit:
It sounds like it will not work if you've already purchased a battlechest prior as it is also stated on g2a:
This product CAN be used ONLY on account without World of Warcraft game activated on it. (You may have enabled TRIAL version). Only one copy of Battlechest may be activated on each Battlenet account, please make sure that you haven't activated any on your account before buying this product.

I believe they are talking about 30 day gametime included but thanks for letting me know! I'll do another video anytime soon trying to do it once again and test it out also on US (technically should work if you buy EU version and use it on US so will try it out) but i don't recommend trying it or you could just terribly lose money

Users who are viewing this thread