EU+US Worth buying BOE?

I'm a BM hunter, and my question is if its worth buying the BOE legendary? or is it completely crap
It's pretty decent, you gain 2.4k agility if ur using cloth ones atm, and 3 sockets, I am totally gonna get it. :p

Seems like they're fairly quick/easy to craft (for a legendary at least) since the Nether Disruptor building was only just completed a few hours ago and already there's some on the AH for 500-750k. Wait a few hours/days and they're probably gonna drop by quite a bit (I'd estimate 250-300k would be a fair price).

On Defias Brotherhood EU I've seen plenty for less than 300k already. Price is only going to drop further.

I'm definitely going to buy one, although I'd rather wait a day or two first.

Is this for US or EU? Knew I should have started saving sooner xD

Also I agree with Aelobin, wait it a bit out, right now we have tons of Essence but none of the other item, once they aren't so new you'll see that price drop.

Just got the plate belt for 250k :) They may very well be cheaper than that soon but I was impatient lol
Jezus that's cheap asf. I'll wait 2-3 days and see what the prices are then. I got 600k sitting on my hunter atm :p

Just got the plate belt for 250k :) They may very well be cheaper than that soon but I was impatient lol

Essence = 10k on my realm, 65 BoS @ 400g ea =26k, 250 Stonehide Leather = 1.5k. Total = 37.5k

That is the cost to create Legendary Leather Boots so far which is really low, assuming similar as other Legendary's we'd be paying roughly 130k+ for Time/Effort & the last Legendary Mat. I can see them being in the 100-300k range.

Jezus that's cheap asf. I'll wait 2-3 days and see what the prices are then. I got 600k sitting on my hunter atm :p
I was surprised too. There was only 9 on EU at the time and the guy had it up for 300k on the AH so figured I'd offer him 250k (had been expecting to pay around that price range anyway). It's very likely they're gonna drop to around 100-200k in the next few days. The requirements for the BoP material are 2 mythic dungeons + trial of valor + an hour or 2 of mob grinding on the Broken Shore (unless he was just lucky?).

The price will probably drop to around 50-100k soon'ish. These things are cheap to craft and nobody thats actually 110 and has played any will want these and I doubt the twink community is large enough to keep the price up.

The price will probably drop to around 50-100k soon'ish. These things are cheap to craft and nobody thats actually 110 and has played any will want these and I doubt the twink community is large enough to keep the price up.

Not sure exactly how crafting these legendary's work however I heard there is only 3 days to craft or get the Mat for the legendary while the building is up, if one of these are true it could heavily effect prices after the initial launch.

looks awesome xD
WoWScrnShot_040817_192705.jpg

Made the gloves myself, was easy as duck to craft them :D
What was required to craft them? I've yet to see the mail gloves on any AH despite seeing the other legendaries, so wondering if there's something more difficult about making those or are crafters just assuming leather will sell better as there's twice as many classes that can use it?

5 legendaries on stormscale-eu 2min ago, now only 3 left. 4x1mio, 1x2mio. Waiting a couple of days and try to get them for ~100k.

Users who are viewing this thread