Woman

I just don't see why this thread had to be created. It's like debating politics on here.

Ye man, this shit is fucking retard, who cares??

At least ciren makes threads, though the last one was much better.

Nobody is forcing you to post in my awful threads feribb you're the idiot here. Post in a thread that's useful to other or whatever you awful noob.

I wish I was encouraged to stay out of the kitchen. Neither of us wants to cook.

What you need to do is begin acclimating yourself to navigating the kitchen/bathroom whilst sharing those rooms with 3 wimmen, those fems as well need to acclimate to your pace, gait, & rhythm in order to achieve harmonious movement throughout the rooms. The most successful acclimation process will be achieved through you and them having a foursome in the kitchen, then the bathroom.

You should probly post pics so that the plethora of helpful individuals found on this site can give you valuable tips.

f*ckin ban this joker already! wtf! If I was mod he wouldn't last but two days, maybe seven. Posters should operate under a bitcoin type of system, where we're rewarded a single bitcoin for good posts/threads, and deducted for a bad post/thread. If you're too far in the negatives, you are not allowed to post. In my book, Ciren's like 1 hundo in the hole at this point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread