EU+US Why schism is better than penitent

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
In Legion Disc is best as an offensive healer to have minimal downtime if you are not CC'd, within range of enemy/friendly targets you should be casting the more important spell at every changing moment of the fight unless you are oom
  • Penance cast time is significantly longer than schism and flash heal
  • Penance cooldown is a few seconds longer than schism cooldown
  • Schism increases all damage done by 30% for 6 seconds, that is a long time during a fight, while penance gives no buff

Last edited:
You are a bafoon.

its not a troll thread lol im rlly going to get detailed into the explanationz of why its better when I get some time currently busy

If the opposing team is actually good and doing damage you don't have time to be casting scism. Especially when you don't even have atonement at this level to make it worth casting numerically.

You're going to be needing to actually do your job healing and having penance as a safeguard in case you get locked out of your shadow school. If you don't people are going to flop over dead or you're going to at least fall behind in healing.

Scism is only better if the opposing team was going to get trash canned regardless of your spec. Because with scism you can trash can them slightly faster.

That's gotta be the worst reasoning behind why Schism > Penance I've ever seen.

@Cìren No idea if you've played this patch or not at this level but shadowmend is gone so no more shadow school for healing.

I thought all Voc threads were troll threads?

your fc might have lived if u were penance spec but that's none of my business
Were u the warlock? You keep on rockin the boat m8 that match was over before it started, even if I ran penitent our dps/fc was not going to play any better..

Users who are viewing this thread