EU+US Why makes a F2P?

Awww you got me so hyped when you used the plural XD Oh well!
There are few pets from blingtron. i believe you can only get them with profession.

There are few pets from blingtron. i believe you can only get them with profession.
Do you mean the engineering pets from Blingtron will only drop for characters with engineering profession? If that's true I gotta start getting all my bling hunting alts with engineering lmao. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Is it only engineering pets or will tailoring / jewelcrafting / blacksmithing pets appear too from Bling packs depending on the primary profession of the character looting the pack?

Do you mean the engineering pets from Blingtron will only drop for characters with engineering profession? If that's true I gotta start getting all my bling hunting alts with engineering lmao. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Is it only engineering pets or will tailoring / jewelcrafting / blacksmithing pets appear too from Bling packs?

Not 100% sure.
i dont recall if i had proff when looted http://www.wowhead.com/item=60216/de-weaponized-mechanical-companion http://www.wowhead.com/item=15996/lifelike-mechanical-toad

What would you consider the most pve-viable classes for pure f2p?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like MM or BM hunters for PvE And dont get me started on pet collecting (^_^)
I figured hunter or something with self heals and or lots of survivability. (priest, pally, warrior, etc).

F2P can collect pets and now mogs too, they can also farm heirlooms, Defilers/Arathor tabards, Conqueror/Justicar reputation and achievements in bgs. Some of them are not even realy f2p, they have a p2p main, who exclusively farm shit for them 24/7, so they can still pretend they are an awesome f2p with really cool stuff normally not available for trials LoL... I see some of them in the f2p addon, always, 24/7, in strange places for 20s like Tanaan Jungle and etc... I mean, common, no one will farm shit 24/7 exclusively for you, unless its your own p2p running sandboxed in a second box, no need to lie that your are a p2p in fact Ailinsgyngaio...

The correct answer is Paladin. Just ask @Crystalpall
What would you consider the most pve-viable classes for pure f2p?

I figured hunter or something with self heals and or lots of survivability. (priest, pally, warrior, etc).

Currently rogues are OP with that speel that make them impossilbe to hit for 10 seconds...

http://xpoff.com/threads/crystals-complex-f2p-pve-guide.65598/

A little outdated come the legion prepatch but the general rules apply :)

Hi!

It all depends on how you'd like to play the game.
I made an unlinked f2p on a separate account just to see what I can do with 1(!) char WITHOUT p2p help.
The only p2p help needed was a portal to the shrine in pandaria to set the hearthstone there. (thx @madhombre;))
I am at 3200 achievement points char-only atm, (3400 if you count the account wide ones also) which is not bad but not really extraordinary either.

I really enjoy doing achievements which require some tricks. (e.g. I needed to get the Darkmoon Cannon first to be able to explore Outland.) Right now I play more PvP. (New gear - and yes - gear counts for me. World-PvP is great and whatever some bg/arena-only 19s-experts state here: every fucking stat-point counts...)

When I've got all the PvP-gear I want, I'll switch again to achievement hunting. Just got the first flight point in Vash'jir to explore there. My friend Blingtron was just not really generous with his Goblin Gliders...
Oh, yes and after 11k casts no Sea Turtle, so way to go:p...

To sum it all up:
For more than a year now I exclusively play my unlinked f2p - and I like it.
P2p? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
It is only ONE way to play this game. (You can of course also try to set up a 19s private server and think it will work/be fun...)
Do what you want and excel at it:D!!!

Greetings,
Dimmu.

If you are EU, reroll on Aggramar Horde. Also be sure to download the F2P Chat Addon to get in contact with other twinks. You can find it here - https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/f2paddon

Welcome to F2P Twinking i wish you a great time, and maybe well see us on Aggramar! :p

Cheers

@Winterly
I'm US sadly, nice knowing there's a community on EU if I ever switch! Thank you for the addon btw.

Some of them are not even realy f2p, they have a p2p main, who exclusively farm shit for them 24/7, so they can still pretend they are an awesome f2p with really cool stuff normally not available for trials LoL... I see some of them in the f2p addon, always, 24/7, in strange places for 20s like Tanaan Jungle and etc... I mean, common, no one will farm shit 24/7 exclusively for you, unless its your own p2p running sandboxed in a second box, no need to lie that your are a p2p in fact Ailinsgyngaio...
I have officially made it! I have mine very own addon stalker lmao. Feel free to stalk a little closer next time to see what I'm doing or how I'm doing it before you judge me from my location alone. Just because I don't hang around Goldshire all day everyday doesn't mean I am not 100% pure f2p.

F2P can collect pets and now mogs too, they can also farm heirlooms, Defilers/Arathor tabards, Conqueror/Justicar reputation and achievements in bgs. Some of them are not even realy f2p, they have a p2p main, who exclusively farm shit for them 24/7, so they can still pretend they are an awesome f2p with really cool stuff normally not available for trials LoL... I see some of them in the f2p addon, always, 24/7, in strange places for 20s like Tanaan Jungle and etc... I mean, common, no one will farm shit 24/7 exclusively for you, unless its your own p2p running sandboxed in a second box, no need to lie that your are a p2p in fact Ailinsgyngaio...

If they have a p2p account, how come I fly them around so much?

You been holding out on me @aislingyngaio ?

Well, I have a vet 20 Ret pala, but the idea of a pure f2p sounds fun. I have a linked f2p account, so other than toys/looms/mounts/mogs, nothing else is available in my case, right?

Users who are viewing this thread