US Why Jajas own this bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Jajas, Gallywix is home to the worst players I've ever seen. It's not just a few bad players, it's the entire realm! Has anyone else noticed this?

Duo was trash during mop lmao he was only good for a little bit then when f2ps got scaling he stopped playing often because he noticed we are actually better than him we just needed the little gear boost to prove it well it don't matter now imo jajas are still horrible

Sounds like a 14 year old who isn't very good at things that involve any effort.

Idk man if you are farming and winning against ''the best'' of the bracket, doesnt that kind of mean you are at least putting forth some sort of effort? Or at least more effort than ''the best'' can give?

Duo was trash during mop lmao he was only good for a little bit then when f2ps got scaling he stopped playing often because he noticed we are actually better than him we just needed the little gear boost to prove it well it don't matter now imo jajas are still horrible

Duo trained and conditioned the whole bracket to bark like a cocker spaniel at the mere presence of him.
They were all crying and ragequitting and friendlies all cheering. On the forums and ingame. Sounds like win win #1 Jaja of all time to me.

Last edited:
Can we have an oldschool f2p who was before my time or a mod chime in on this and explain why or how duo made the whole bracket his doggies and why the mods and all cool famous pplz had him all added to /flist. I mean you must be doing something right and be good at the same time, imo

Can we have an oldschool f2p who was before my time or a mod chime in on this and explain why or how duo made the whole bracket his doggies and why the mods and all cool famous pplz had him all added to /flist. I mean you must be doing something right and be good at the same time, imo

Been trying to tell them. Some people just can't let go of their animosity toward anyone even years later. They need to let it go...

Nnnnnnaaah he was holy in cata

Well uh i think he was that uh guy that they made threads about weekly, you should've seen the cries and massive tears. Thats basically all they did.

But many US regular trial and 24 players that were big got violated by a jaja ^^ Soem mods too( unsure of US ) but definitely at least one old EU IQ 300 mod got humbled uppppppp

Infact he was so famous Swifty ya the real swity was on his btaG!!!! Ok now im jelly(ok no not rely)
STFU we try to stay low key for this reason......

Duo is a old school Gucci everyone hates him but at the same time they all want his dick

Hating someone in a game is almost as silly as fanboying someone in a game.

I'd put both groups of them in the same boat, and throw him in the boat, too.

Gokku please use comma's when you post, and I dont think anyone wants gucci's dick besides you right now.

But but da punctuation be hard Mon

Errors or not, I love you Llyud.

Gokku please use comma's when you post, and I dont think anyone wants gucci's dick besides you right now.
Where have you been I haven't seen you in awhile and I rlly don't like commas and correct punctuations in video games r for grammar nazis

US F2p/ p2p +EU 150 IQ ex mod humiliated and trained to respond with tears at the mere sight of a jaja

Enslaved for 4+ years and brutally destroyed in every aspect of the game

goodness gracious, what a massacre

Hue

Last edited:
We should queue sometime, Llyud.

Oh well thats a good minute of my life I wont get back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread