US Why Jajas own this bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played like all through mop and a bit in cata, he was a 24 ret pally in cata and then a 24 hpal in mop.
I must have just missed him, or not really paid enough attention to names. "shrugs"

I must have just missed him, or not really paid enough attention to names. "shrugs"

He ran 5 man premades vs Trials PuGs before scaling took place pretty much 24/7. He bragged about his accomplishments of a high win ratio versus these trial accounts.
He was also a known /AFKer when he was about to lose to preserve said high win ratio vs PuG Trial account holders.
He was also notorious for holding the flag and farming trial accounts the entire game. He would do this every day, all day. He lived for GY farming. There is no telling how many hundreds of hours he put in farming Alliance level 20's. To each their own I suppose. Whatever makes you happy.

Sweetsidney

Sounds like a 14 year old who isn't very good at things that involve any effort.

Sounds like a 14 year old who isn't very good at things that involve any effort.

Call it what you like. But he and his guild pretty much had trials by the throat when they were logged in. And he was a "Jaja" on top of that. Remember that next time you all talk down to one.

Call it what you like. But he and his guild pretty much had trials by the throat when they were logged in. And he was a "Jaja" on top of that. Remember that next time you talk down to one.
Best to ignore, or fight fire with fire, really.

I don't use such terms, or talk down to anyone, really. I will say, Latin America's progress in raiding is hilarious. That's about all I know or care about their servers.

Best to ignore, or fight fire with fire, really.

I don't use such terms, or talk down to anyone, really. I will say, Latin America's progress in raiding is hilarious. That's about all I know or care about their servers.

I fight fire with water.
Many Latin Americans prefer to spend their leisure time doing other hobbies besides video games I would imagine.

I fight fire with water.
Many Latin Americans prefer to spend their leisure time doing other hobbies I would imagine.
To imply Asians, Europeans, Oceanics, and North Americans don't? :p

My guess would be that the demographics that play WoW have far more leisure time in the countries you just listed than Latin American countries do. Therefore those people choose to use that time in a different way.
Comprende?

You already said previously that these people spent all day every day they played camping and doing premades.

Same amount of time could be spent doing other activities in the game, therefor, raiding progression could still be achieved.

Kind of shooting yourself in the foot arguing a lack of time for leisure, yet time to play all day.

I know a few people in LA, some in Brasil, some in Mexico. Most have plenty of free time, despite university and work.

MMO is not as popular as FPS, console and e-sports in general, at least in brazil
back in 2002-2004 the counter strike scene dominated over everything else being played on LAN, and because of that WoW didnt had a chance to become popular

MMO is not as popular as FPS, console and e-sports in general, at least in brazil
back in 2002-2004 the counter strike scene dominated over everything else being played on LAN, and because of that WoW didnt had a chance to become popular
Tis the same in other places, such as Korea. Not in place of FPS, but other games.

However, to be entirely fair, they have equal opportunity now and ample numbers to make dents, and they have for ages. They just don't.

He played like all through mop and a bit in cata, he was a 24 ret pally in cata and then a 24 hpal in mop.
Nnnnnnaaah he was holy in cata

Well uh i think he was that uh guy that they made threads about weekly, you should've seen the cries and massive tears. Thats basically all they did.

But many US regular trial and 24 players that were big got violated by a jaja ^^ Soem mods too( unsure of US ) but definitely at least one old EU IQ 300 mod got humbled uppppppp

Infact he was so famous Swifty ya the real swity was on his btaG!!!! Ok now im jelly(ok no not rely)

Last edited:
You already said previously that these people spent all day every day they played camping and doing premades.

Same amount of time could be spent doing other activities in the game, therefor, raiding progression could still be achieved.

Kind of shooting yourself in the foot arguing a lack of time for leisure, yet time to play all day.

I know a few people in LA, some in Brasil, some in Mexico. Most have plenty of free time, despite university and work.

A group of five twinks playing PvP are not the same as end game raiding. Ask any PvPer/PvEer and they will tell you which is more difficult I am sure.

Nnnnnnaaah he was holy in cata

Well uh i think he was that uh guy that they made threads about weekly, you should've seen the cries and massive tears. Thats basically all they did.

But many US regular trial and 24 players that were big got violated by a jaja ^^ Soem mods too( unsure of US ) but definitely at least one old EU IQ 300 mod got humbled uppppppp

Infact he was so famous Swifty ya the real swity was on his btaG!!!! Ok now im jelly(ok no not rely)

Yes he was holy until ret became better. That is was his style.
And many a child shed a tear in his wake. As they did in many other level 24 premade wakes. He just did the a LOT. And that is all he did was premades. He never ever solo queued. He would queue with 4 FotM classes every day. He had no shame about it.

I would not call him famous. More like infamous.

A group of five tinks playing PvP are not the same as end game raiding. Ask any PvPer/PvEer and they will tell you which is more difficult I am sure.
You're right, I forgot I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Duo the god.

All bow.

You're right, I forgot I have no idea what I'm talking about.

How nice of to own up to it. But I do not recall anyone accusing you of that. Although there probably some here on this site that do have a very thorough understanding of both ends of the PvP and PvE spectrum. Maybe even some with a few server firsts under their belt.

It is to the guy that is eating the lunch.

Kek..

The most amusing thing about Duo I found was no matter how many tongue lashings he took from the hellions on TI, he always had a great attitude. I do not ever remember ever him verbally attacking anyone. He was always nice and polite and pretty much ignored the haters. Too bad more people are not that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread