Why did you pick your avatar?

It's a screenshot of my 19 rogue. Other forums I usually pick something Zelda related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because bear kigus are comfy.

Shold i cry or laugh now?

O65IwMN.jpg
I feel you on a personal level for this <3

Everyone's Avatars will most likely have a different story here is mine.

Was looking at an article about Wow's development and saw a screen shot of the first character selection screen built by Aaron Keller and noticed that one of them was wearing an Inferno Robe. Thought this was cool as it's such an iconic 19 twink item and is shown in even the earliest of the games development.

View attachment 5037
If anyones ever seen inital D, i drive a 91 onevia, lets togue

I actually stole the avatar from Archie, a DJ who makes electro music and basically his work introduced me to the genre that I fell in love with.

Later on I used it on Twinkinfo, YouTube and now I use it on all forums to create some sort of integrity I guess?

4k7R9hm.png

I get a lot of questions that are around "Ar u a brony?" or straight hate for "being another pony faggot" and I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I have never ever watched ponies and I'm not a brony ;_;

Cool thread btw

My accounts 'lindenkron' most places, when coming to the forums in 09' (wrath) for people to know who I was in-game, I added my character with its name on. Not much to it.

Users who are viewing this thread