US Who is the most iconic tink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, Concussive does not play WoW at all anymore. Ive been unable to catch him online since BC. Marystus re-rolled GGG after Concussive quit so he could have guild control, got many of the twinks to switch over, and then ran his version of it in the ground. He then convinced several of the players to switch battlegroups to get games after Wrath came out and killed twinking on Shadowburn. Last I heard he was still active (about 6 months ago) but not sure if he still is.

A quick armory check shows Mary was online on his rogue in October.

Yea Concussive started disappearing after his main account got hacked/locked and after he couldn't get it reopened his activity unfortunately dropped off and with it a lot of other guildies either transferred or stopped playing 19s... :( Once Concussive had been gone for a couple months Mary made the new guild cause we got frustrated over not having access to gbank etc. We finally caught Conc online and got all that sorted out :p But cause of activity I now have guild control and have been desperately trying to get people back on their 19s but unfortunately most people dont even log on anymore... sad because many good twinks were lost from it. :(

When I checked a little while ago Concussive had been on a couple months ago (prolly 3-4) so he may still be around :D hopefully

For 19's I would say Wapster, for his funny home made ghost videos and his off-color jokes. When I think "Ghost Hunter" I think this guy. Oh, and did I forget to say that he's also known as the warrior who carried NA to beat TC 3 games out of 4? This man is truly an icon in every aspect of the matter.

For 19's I would say Wapster, for his funny home made ghost videos and his off-color jokes. When I think "Ghost Hunter" I think this guy. Oh, and did I forget to say that he's also known as the warrior who carried NA to beat TC 3 games out of 4? This man is truly an icon in every aspect of the matter.

I remember his next level strat of standing in the back of the group, holding the flag, NOT taking insignia's so the entire enemy team could rez behind us. We then killed them. He's a visionary.

Then LSS came and carried tC ass

whats going on.. lmao. obviously im the most iconic twink, i am the gm of the guild who beat waw tawent. train cow legends4life

as far as iconic in a positive way goes, I would nominate eliot or mocha, derv being an honorable mention cuz he talks the realest shit this bracket has ever seen

I would also like to give a 19 shout out to Slyddur for instilling enough fear into the aforementioned once undefeated guild, waw tawent; resulting in their first technical loss right before losing again to the aforementioned tc.

Umm most def Seep.. what is this some sick joke?

Honorable mention: Darren of the Alliance.. this guy defined red=dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread