US Who is the most iconic tink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again a thread with posts implying that there are no moderators around to handle things. :(

It would be really helpful if you actually reported things that you take issue with. Even if you think someone else may have reported, add your opinion. It's hard to moderate if no-one points out what offends them.

I'm definitely not tackling anything else today, as I got a bit drunk to enjoy fishing and would leave strange swathes of destruction in several threads. >_<

Please tell moderators where you see something wrong so they can think about whether to agree or not. :)

In a more general sense, despite my own or others personal opinions, Pizza is one of the more iconic players in the bracket., whether they know him through good experiences or bad ones, most people who play or pay any attention to 19s knows who pizza is. Others would have to include Dasfizzla, Hunnybuns, and Drayner.

On a more personal note, for those who ever played in Shadowburn, Concussive GM of <Green Goggled Goliaths> on Moonrunner was also a great twink. No matter what toon he was on (rogue, hunter, priest) he was always a thorn in the alliance's side. Along with Marystus, who joined the guild towards the end of BC, these two were part of the reason I, along with a number of other players, enjoyed and stuck with 19s. They were both great players and great people to hang out with. It's a shame that they don't play 19s anymore and I hope they come back to the gulch at some point soon.

Most iconic guild of cata: Waw Tawent
Why: Claimed to be undefeated only to get shutout to a thrown together guild who was around for only a few months, then shortly after dodged another new guild.

Is this the sort of troll post one makes to get MVP around here?

If so, there is some incongruity in regards to requirements for iconic guilds and iconic players.

That may be, Dory, but Mocha is a revered member of the 19 community and he has a right to state his opinion on the fallen guild; if it be positive or negative.

In a more general sense, despite my own or others personal opinions, Pizza is one of the more iconic players in the bracket., whether they know him through good experiences or bad ones, most people who play or pay any attention to 19s knows who pizza is. Others would have to include Dasfizzla, Hunnybuns, and Drayner.

On a more personal note, for those who ever played in Shadowburn, Concussive GM of <Green Goggled Goliaths> on Moonrunner was also a great twink. No matter what toon he was on (rogue, hunter, priest) he was always a thorn in the alliance's side. Along with Marystus, who joined the guild towards the end of BC, these two were part of the reason I, along with a number of other players, enjoyed and stuck with 19s. They were both great players and great people to hang out with. It's a shame that they don't play 19s anymore and I hope they come back to the gulch at some point soon.

As far as I know, Concussive does not play WoW at all anymore. Ive been unable to catch him online since BC. Marystus re-rolled GGG after Concussive quit so he could have guild control, got many of the twinks to switch over, and then ran his version of it in the ground. He then convinced several of the players to switch battlegroups to get games after Wrath came out and killed twinking on Shadowburn. Last I heard he was still active (about 6 months ago) but not sure if he still is.

A quick armory check shows Mary was online on his rogue in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
19's will never be taken seriously because it's held the record for longest pissing contest (almost 7 years now). This is a shining example of that. Respect to people who don't participate in this drudgery.

I believe the icon should be a person that stands for what is good in this bracket. For what's possible to achieve. Someone that puts time and effort into improving it. Not for who has the biggest Epeen, the best troll army - or the higher amount of devoted flame time.

So far the best bet I've heard here is Draynor.

I believe the icon should be a person that stands for what is good in this bracket. For what's possible to achieve. Someone that puts time and effort into improving it. Not for who has the biggest Epeen, the best troll army - or the higher amount of devoted flame time.

So far the best bet I've heard here is Draynor.

But this thread isn't about "Who is the most iconic twink in a positive way". Maybe make your own thread?

Even though some may want this thread to point out "iconic" players, regardless whether recognized for positive or negative traits, @threads and @posts are discouraged by Twinkinfo.

The rules may be bended a bit regarding praise and respect, but please be very careful not to insult or disrespect other individuals, even if they are "iconic" for certain traits or behaviour.

A lock may yet follow.

because a thread getting locked means its the end of the world
Haha, of course not, just hinting to those who actually seem to enjoy this thread what they should do to keep enjoying it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread