US Who is the most iconic tink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiggi

Legend
Broken, slow queues. Anyways.

In a bracket where everyone competes against each other for recognition(over skill sometimes I think!), I wanted to start a discussion on the most iconic twinks/famous twinks in the bracket. It could be the twink that has tink legends about them, or the one that gets greeted by the masses when they queue. Or the one that makes the opposition grumble when they join. Love them or hate them, nominate your famouse twinks and tell us a bit about them.

I can think of so many. I will add their stories if I don't think they get recognition later.

This is a young tink I met years ago. He caught my eye in a warsong gulch like so many. With an iconic name and the attractive Lucky Fishing Hat I immediately picked him out from the masses. In the days before RID it was always a pleasure when I queued into him in WSG or in 2v2 skirmishes. His name was Pym. We would collectively wand our opponents to death in our fashionable undead ways, turtle defenses and win the majority of games. We would waste hours in 2v2 fighting each other solo, and became friends.

This handsome undead was one of many who greeted me when I returned to twinking last year. Many of you know him as Maelstrom. He became e-famouse in the bracket for being one of the best priests (self contested as the best ). He has released several youtube videos, notably playing against Kancer and demonstrating the validity of priests as an offensive tool in arenas and WSG. His ego and skill made him famous. Kind and down to earth, he was sometimes cocky before he left the twinks (for good?). Time will tell.

Reflexes for making Pizza look like garbage in 90% of WSG's and for being a ridiculously amazing hunter that set the bar.
Souljaboi was a remarkable rogue who not only funded my very first twink but taught me tips, tricks, effective and objective playing and wall jumping throughout vanilla and bc. Undoubtably the best rogue on Bloodlust imo. Sorry Saxx <3 I still love you.
The Binaural twins, for helping me out in Slippery When Wet and for being generally great d rogues
Sillypanda just for being the best damn paladin on Bloodlust. Even though he came from Ruin lol.
I also have to give Beastly some top recognition, since as OP suggested, Alliance always punched themselves in the face twice when Beastly would enter game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atax, Brumble

Atax and Brumble have easily been the two most iconic twinks to this day and most likely will be forever.

Their respective brackets will never be the same without them.

cant believe nobody has said fony yet...

Was thinking about him, while trying to figure out what eu twink i find the most iconic, I guess for me it would be Yamaraj.
The stuff fony is doing nowadays is awesome as well, love me some TETS.

Drmeangreen/Notna

But for real, Scrappy/Painaid/Fony/Drayner.

Deathsstone and Pwntage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread