• Zurogano

• zuuurogano

• that shaman zuurogano

• spc sucks because you guys gy farm

• how should i know, i play on us.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zuro

Somalian Pirate Crew
Hey guys its me zurognaod, hope you hviaving a wonderflul time in legion. just saying me n ma gliud are gnna plya on nostlaruis fresh sevrer.
Just wondering who after all dose bgs is the king of 20-29?
any negative comments will be deleted by xpoff mods
gm ss.png

negative

You know what they generally say about those who need obsessive amounts of ego stroking.
I dont need it, but i dont mind the appreciation either. Sorry bro, maybe one day you'll become a legend. just try to improve yourself every day and dont bring others down. ;)

I dont need it, but i dont mind the appreciation either. Sorry bro, maybe one day you'll become a legend. just try to improve yourself every day and dont bring others down. ;)

I tried this for the past 4 years...

and I'm still a baddie

try bringing others down to look good. or cheat. you can also consider rerolling to fotm
Bruh but I roll warrior 4 life hunter is mad boring

beach urself u casual GY leveler farmer

uve lost every premade uve been in

A presumed "legend" on a video game; surely the epitome of sumptuous success. No thanks.

win ratio high vs levelers, wow u must be proud
The lionshare of my twinking was against other twinks, and i do take pride in many battles that i have won. Many victories have made me into the king i am today. It has been quite a journey, and i can sincerely say that have improved alot. :D

Users who are viewing this thread