US .

The biggest problem I face against 110s is attacks not landing, primarily spells. All it takes is one to two key spells to resist or miss and I am in the hole. I'd imagine the best consistent WPvP class would be melee heavy with as few offensive spells as possible.

I'm currently leveling a BM hunter to test out my theory.

The biggest problem I face against 110s is attacks not landing, primarily spells. All it takes is one to two key spells to resist or miss and I am in the hole. I'd imagine the best consistent WPvP class would be melee heavy with as few offensive spells as possible.

I'm currently leveling a BM hunter to test out my theory.
Landing dots with a boomy is good damage, but missing any sort of moon before full moon messes everything up. I agree with the melle heavy thing.

101 with BiS (as in nobody yet or maybe ever) vs even a reasonably geared Heroic Nighthold 110 has little to no chance. What's more, once the next Tier is out 101's will stand zero chance against 110's geared through ToS.

Fresh 110's and even those sporting nothing more than filthy casual gear is something different entirely.

For soloing WoD raids on a 101 I'd say BM hunters are best. Blood DKs have a lot more survival but the higher DPS from a hunter makes many things a lot easier and having a pet tank prevents some fights from resetting (plus you can just revive it if it dies).

Users who are viewing this thread