Who are you?

Asterias

best player europe
So for the past few weeks in school, i surprisingly haven't been sitting on my ass, and been arguing with every teacher why I'm a Conservative and Republican etc.
Point of this thread is to say basically who you are and what you stand for.
I'm a dickhead, sneaker head, all round shit talker part time harvey spectar. I enjoyed WoW until Legion, i can see why people like it but I really really don't like the whole system etc.
So I'm not really a gamer, I love business, economics etc I find numbers, business, money all really fun and interesting. I'm a republican and a conservative, i don't dislike Democrats ( asides a few presidents ) and i strongly dislike Liberals. Though i acknowledge all opinions i don't necessarily accept them, I am a Roman Catholic, though I'm very orthodox in my beliefs, i don't force my religious beliefs on anyone. I dislike the school system currently, and also enjoy politics.
So once again my question emerges, who are you?

hi im stunar

You can check out my about me panel on my stream where I go in depth about who I am https://www.twitch.tv/conqxpoff

Also this

Fun fact: Dennis Leary stole Louie's bit of "I'm an asshole.", and turned it into a song. He also stole material from a gang of other comedians, including the great Bill Hicks, along with jacking Bill Hicks' persona. Denny's legacy as a B level actor and "comedian", will forever be tarnished. That is all.

Oh, my name is Shane, and I like smores.

im a hotpocket
hot-pockets-facebook-nestle.jpg

I'm Anti-Religion (the single greatest disease Humans ever contracted), Anti-Government (to a point, we still need public services), Anti-Republicans (but I don't like either Party tbh, and the 2-Party system is poison and needs to be abolished, and no I'm not a Democrat either) and Anti-Fanatics of anything. Even Greenpeace can be considered a Terrorist Organization even though they started with a worthwhile idea, now they're just "lets blow it up to prevent the damage it would cause".

I'm Anti-Religion (the single greatest disease Humans ever contracted), Anti-Government (to a point, we still need public services), Anti-Republicans (but I don't like either Party tbh, and the 2-Party system is poison and needs to be abolished, and no I'm not a Democrat either) and Anti-Fanatics of anything. Even Greenpeace can be considered a Terrorist Organization even though they started with a worthwhile idea, now they're just "lets blow it up to prevent the damage it would cause".
your one of those people that sexually identify as a flower and that why are you anti religion ? i guess its against something you believe in like homosexuals or something.

your one of those people that sexually identify as a flower and that why are you anti religion ? i guess its against something you believe in like homosexuals or something.
Nope, Male > Straight. And how can there still be people on Earth that aren't Anti-Religion. Religion is responsible for more death and misery than all wars combined, many of which were fought because of Religion. It's your choice to believe in some random sky God and my choice not to. To put it simply, there have been something like 2500 Religions since written record, you don't believe in 2499 and I don't believe in 2500. We're 1 Religion away from total agreement ;)

Nope, Male > Straight. And how can there still be people on Earth that aren't Anti-Religion. Religion is responsible for more death and misery than all wars combined, many of which were fought because of Religion. It's your choice to believe in some random sky God and my choice not to. To put it simply, there have been something like 2500 Religions since written record, you don't believe in 2499 and I don't believe in 2500. We're 1 Religion away from total agreement ;)
Well i think religion is just another reason to 'pick' on someone. Just like if a person was black, gay etc. Your beliefs are more far fetched than mine. anyway i cant be bothered arguing with you, its quite obviously you're arrogant and ignorant in this topic

Users who are viewing this thread