US Which bracket for a first time twink

Acc4meplz

Grandfathered
Hey Guys and Gals,
I've been playing since cata but I've always been fascinated by twinks and now decided I wanted to give it a go. I've decided on an affliction warlock since I've always wanted to play one and thought all the dots could be nice to apply pressure to multiple people in bg's.
Currently my warlock is level 19 and I have some of the easily obtainable twink gear like the problem solving necklace and the rock rings. I just wanted to find out if you would suggest the 10-19 bracket or the 20-29 bracket for a first time twinker on a lock.
Also if anyone knows of any twink orientated guilds in the Oceanic area that would be helpful, I'm playing alliance on Frostmourne.

Affi at 19 isn't as potent as Destruction. Still loads of fun tho, regardless of spec! 20-29 is far more unbalanced then the 19 bracket. Que times are almost the same, 19s being a tad faster. As a warlock have your fears ready cuz you go down quick!

10-19 is competitive. 20-29 is for circlejerking monkeys.

Id suggest you to go for 20-29 bracket, you will not play more games than 10-19s and without loosing your head.

I've failed, i wanted to say he will play more games than 10-19s, he is on US side i believe, there is less games atm compare to 20-29s. Also 20-29 isn't that competitive at all, so you won't loose your mind about epeen/rating and stuff.

I've failed, i wanted to say he will play more games than 10-19s, he is on US side i believe, there is less games atm compare to 20-29s. Also 20-29 isn't that competitive at all, so you won't loose your mind about epeen/rating and stuff.

Isn't the whole point to get competitive games though?

Reactions: Mvq

Users who are viewing this thread