US Where to make my next 99

Resto

Grandfathered
I currently have 99 DK from mop, he's fun n all. But knowing the twinkaholic I am, I must make another. I plan on making a 99 warlock. I know there's an guild named Nine T Nine on Kel'Thuzad alliance, are there any horde guilds? Or Is that my only option /.\

Kel'thuzad or Skywall for Alliance and as Wallflower quoted, Bleeding-Hollow for horde.

But really, it doesn't matter unless you want to be able to farm up BoEs with a group of the same realm. Other than that you can just add other 99 twinks as friends. The most active of us are all fairly well networked and play with each other very often.
If that's the case I'll just place my toons on Tich. I was told when farming boes everyone is helpful when someone loots an item not their spec and just go at it all day. Which would be really cool to do with people. I've never seen the 99 BH guild for as much as I'm on that server o_O

If that's the case I'll just place my toons on Tich. I was told when farming boes everyone is helpful when someone loots an item not their spec and just go at it all day. Which would be really cool to do with people. I've never seen the 99 BH guild for as much as I'm on that server o_O
My horde Druid is on tich with a few of my buddies. But no guild ATM.

Us Ally twinks on Skywall just made a horde guild on Tich. Feel free to join us. Add me or Kurza if interested.

Rexreaper#1626

Any need for an ally ret pal?

I don't think there is a real need for any spec for dps. Just make a char u think you'll enjoy the most and just get some games it and meet some people, especially if this will be your first 99. If you wish play multiple, then I might suggest playing a char of "need" if u want to go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread