US Where are the Horde! i need feedback!

Amelletta

Grandfathered
as you all can see im doing what i can to try and get players actively into premade pug wargame's.
but im having a hard time getting horde to sigh up.
my Question is WHY! this there something i have over looked? or are the horde just not willing to face a real alliance team of 29's? i have even made a new holy paladin on horde so i can help the horde side out and heal for them.

very much would like to get feed back on this.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Supposed to delete this thread? You have 2 with the same title in the same forum lol:p

I heard a group of 19s might be making a team of 29s. I believe they are on alliance tho, but that doesn't mean you couldn't wargame. The only person I know by name that is doing that is muskie, so I would consider contacting him

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I heard a group of 19s might be making a team of 29s. I believe they are on alliance tho, but that doesn't mean you couldn't wargame. The only person I know by name that is doing that is muskie, so I would consider contacting him

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Muskie is playing for Fried Chicken, I asked him last week. Hopefully he still remembers haha.

I got a few people from <NWA> and a few just random pick ups that have formed a 29 team, we aren't guilded just a real id team. We are playing <Fried Chicken> on the 6th.

I will hit you up after our game @Amelletta and see if you can form yourself a team to play us.

We are all Horde.

Users who are viewing this thread