EU+US Whats going on guys?

Conq

Hey guys, XPOFF is working on establishing stronger grassroots connections with all the active brackets right now, we've been making a lot of progress but recognize that this bracket calls for a unique perspective as it is something of a marvel in terms of the pace of success, anyway we're looking for someone we can work with to help promote the bracket, our idea is to work with people who are already doing a lot of the things we are looking for, networking, community development, organizing, coordinating, and the like to make them stronger, through OBS, Twitch, Exposure, and Structure. Back in the days of Twinkinfo.com there was at time Bracket Managers, this will be similar.

It's important that anyone doing this is able to act with a strong degree of "bracket/creative" autonomy - Building their own teams, creating their own projects, forming their own structures within the bracket - with our assistance in achieving the goals they should already have at this point.

You mean to say that lvl 101 twinks aren't doing well?

I'm saying the entire game is in a very depressing state. Every bracket is fuucked beyond recovery. Take a break. The only people left playing this garbage fire of a user friendly xpac are casuals. Even the old casual twinks gradually moved onto end game to get their free 2.4k. Not a good sign.

If I was active atm I'd be interested but it honestly may be another couple weeks before I get reliable Internet back and am lucky when I can even get WoW to load, or go days without Internet at all.
We considered that but it would require doing monthly events, networking and more, which means you'd have to step down as mod, have to delegate duties properly and such, if you're up to it though lmk.

We considered that but it would require doing monthly events, networking and more, which means you'd have to step down as mod, have to delegate duties properly and such, if you're up to it though lmk.
Ah then I'm good for now. I can't ever be certain what times I have that I can be active in both WoW and on here.

It sure sounds like this position would be quite the undertaking. Ever since I joined the forums back in 2012, I've been quite the lurker I must say. Quietly gaining any information I needed on the specific bracket I was already established in or in a bracket where I was working to become more knowledgeable on a certain class/spec. Once the 101 bracket started rising in popularity, I became quite a bit more active because I found this bracket to be the most fun I'd had in twinking in a long time and still enjoy it to this day.

Good luck to the person who is considered and chosen for this position. :D

Interested to follow for EU. I don't have experience or network enough to try to pick this up, but would be good to at least be a part of what is coming. I have a Twitch, for example, with only a handful of followers. Perhaps can contribute something to some Youtube guides upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread