US What would you do with your TC Earnings?

Conq

So while discussing some things in guild with the fine gentlemen and brilliant minds of "Jesus Christ Marie", A very important question was asked. What would you spend the money on? Many O' suggestions were made. A seasonal gaming house, student loans, a new computer, paying off an over priced fathers day gift, and some things i'm not going to mention here relative to the subject of excessive partying. We decided we wanted to know what the members of this community would buy if they won the twinkcup!

Last edited:
Re: What would you do with your Twink Cup Earnings

the strippers my btag is reserved for

Maybe a tabard or something, computer parts, help with Nicozy's treatment, maybe a rooster on US but not sure really, it'd likely be WoW related I guess purely because that's what the money would've been all about.

I'll be putting it towards my new computer.

Probably pay someone to forge a trophy for me. That or buy a Blizzard Bear.

Is that a IF you win or WHEN you win?

If my team wins. I'll be buying a new computer rather we win or not though. :eek:

Buy a pound of some high grade stuff and start trappin

If I were able to participate and won some money, first thing I would do is buy a new phone (had the same broken one since 2011) then I would put away a good chunk to fund my future musical project and then I would repay a girl whom bought me a plane ticket like 3 days before I had to leave for a spontaneous tour... Still feel bad.

Then the leftover I'd buy some merch and do free contests for my followers. Probably throw in some $ for the next TC too.

I don't have many things besides my music equipment / laptop but I don't really need a whole lot of money anyways. I already have my dream guitars and everything.

OH I'd put a chunk away to my college loan :3

Users who are viewing this thread