What to upgrade?

Idk much about rogues and even though you said WPVP, im pretty sure theres an ilvl 100 mask you can get

Idk much about rogues and even though you said WPVP, im pretty sure theres an ilvl 100 mask you can get
Yeah, but thats for BGS, for wpvp i would be going for the best stats, and not ilvl.
The 100 ilvl mask provides no stats

I don't have a lot of experience with Rogues, but being Outlaw I'm wondering whether removing one of the Ele Force chants and replacing with Landslide would be beneficial. Double Ele would be awesome with Assis Rogue but with Outlaw I'm thinking the extra AP would come in handy, especially that it procs quite frequently from what I recall.

Also if you can afford it throw the new Legion neck chant on (the Satyr one). It procs almost first up every time and hits quite hard depending on your AP.

You may also be able to look for some more DPS orientated trinkets. If you have Defending Champion or even the Void Tendrils for wPvP. And if you have the time to grind it maybe an Arena Trinket for the absorb.

Last thing is maybe the leg patch, the Pandaria leg patch scales slightly better than the Icescale you have.

That's my comments. You are very well geared btw. These suggested changes will only increase your stats ever so slightly but I guess that's twinking, every little bit counts ;)

I don't have a lot of experience with Rogues, but being Outlaw I'm wondering whether removing one of the Ele Force chants and replacing with Landslide would be beneficial. Double Ele would be awesome with Assis Rogue but with Outlaw I'm thinking the extra AP would come in handy, especially that it procs quite frequently from what I recall.

Also if you can afford it throw the new Legion neck chant on (the Satyr one). It procs almost first up every time and hits quite hard depending on your AP.

You may also be able to look for some more DPS orientated trinkets. If you have Defending Champion or even the Void Tendrils for wPvP. And if you have the time to grind it maybe an Arena Trinket for the absorb.

Last thing is maybe the leg patch, the Pandaria leg patch scales slightly better than the Icescale you have.

That's my comments. You are very well geared btw. These suggested changes will only increase your stats ever so slightly but I guess that's twinking, every little bit counts ;)
Nice call on the trinket completely forgot that, ill look into the neck enchant when i get home.
But i have heard that BoA swords outperform shadowfang, or is that only in BG ? Thank you for your help :)

Nice call on the trinket completely forgot that, ill look into the neck enchant when i get home.
But i have heard that BoA swords outperform shadowfang, or is that only in BG ? Thank you for your help :)
Hmm, I've never really tested Shadow vs BoA, nor do I have the ability to. I've done countless tests on some other classes but none really on Rogues.
Shadowfang has the extra Agility plus the proc, however the BoA is slightly slower. Not sure how the 2 would compare. Probably quite even but my gut feel would be to keep the 2 x Shadow's you already have. Sure you will have less Stam, but as a Rogue in wPvP you will not be relying on your Stam, you just wanna put out as much hurt as fast as possible and if the target is still standing when you've blown all your attacks you just wanna get on out of there and rinse and repeat. Maybe someone with Rogue experience can correct me, but I'm going with the double Shadow's as the better option.

Hmm, I've never really tested Shadow vs BoA, nor do I have the ability to. I've done countless tests on some other classes but none really on Rogues.
Shadowfang has the extra Agility plus the proc, however the BoA is slightly slower. Not sure how the 2 would compare. Probably quite even but my gut feel would be to keep the 2 x Shadow's you already have. Sure you will have less Stam, but as a Rogue in wPvP you will not be relying on your Stam, you just wanna put out as much hurt as fast as possible and if the target is still standing when you've blown all your attacks you just wanna get on out of there and rinse and repeat. Maybe someone with Rogue experience can correct me, but I'm going with the double Shadow's as the better option.
Ah fair enough, i do appreciate your opinion and time. Yeah im sticking to double SF just to show-off ;D
For me it seems that i lack crit chance, i dont crit as often as i would like to. So i gotta look into that somehow :)

Users who are viewing this thread