What other games do you play?

Damn I didn't realize everyone who played WoW were such casual gamers.

I too play CS:GO sometimes, but also real games, lately mainly Next Car Game, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, GTA: San Andreas, Carmageddon 2, FIFA 16, Gangland, Age of Empires III.

Sometimes I go for instant action like Dying Light, PoE or Grim Dawn, those games are fun but they're not good games. In a day or two The Division will start as well, which is also a mweh game, but it's great for instant action and a real time sink.

Btw. could you answer the question of how the vanilla private servers are different?

Why answer the question when he answered it himself.

I played it once. I decided to go the university route. I lucked out and landed on the Lawyer profession, but later on, my yacht hit an iceberg, and on the day of reckoning, I had to declare bankruptcy and become a philosopher.

What type of yacht was it? A fly-bridge? Trideck? Sail? A cruiser? An explorer? Where was your slip located? It may have close to one of mine.

Last edited:
Why answer the question when he answered it himself.

What type of yacht was it? A fly-bridge? Trideck? Sail? A cruiser? An explorer? Where was your slip located? It may have close to one of mine.
So there is no difference between player population? Would you care to elaborate as to why you think Nostalrius is worse than the others?

Do you go walking around with a chip on shoulder in real life? You have one the size of a small building.

At any rate, I did not state that your beloved private server was an inferior server. I stated that for "Blizzard-like" game play people may want to try alternatives.
Now, whether or not you played during 1.x or not I do not know.
Nos does not represent WoW during that period very well at all. Anyone that raided or even played in Vanilla knows this. Nos represents present day WoW player's attitudes just as TI did. Those additudes did not exist then in WoW. That is just one facet of the myriad of reasons by Nos is not exactly "Blizzard-like".
Nos is a private server running 1.x patch. That is all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. It has attracted the same present day dumbasses that we have now to that server. For the most part, those did not exist in 2005-2006 in WoW. Mostly everyone was friendly and helpful. It is not that way on Nos. It is that way on other private servers.
Better watch that chip, I think it see falling off!!

I play Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Do you go walking around with a chip on shoulder in real life? You have one the size of a small building.

At any rate, I did not state that your beloved private server was an inferior server. I stated that for "Blizzard-like" game play people may want to try alternatives.
Now, whether or not you played during 1.x or not I do not know.
Nos does not represent WoW during that period very well at all. Anyone that raided or even played in Vanilla knows this. Nos represents present day WoW player's attitudes just as TI did. Those additudes did not exist then in WoW. That is just one facet of the myriad of reasons by Nos is not exactly "Blizzard-like".
Nos is a private server running 1.x patch. That is all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. It has attracted the same present day dumbasses that we have now to that server. For the most part, those did not exist in 2005-2006 in WoW. Mostly everyone was friendly and helpful. It is not that way on Nos. It is that way on other private servers.
Better watch that chip, I think it see falling off!!
I have no feelings towards Nos, since I have not played there for a long time, and when I did, it was only for a short period. I was seeking advice, because I was looking for a vanilla private server to play on, because I missed the old feeling.

I had 13 hours in Tom Clany the Division and it released 14 hours ago.

Get on my level biz.

Personally, I invest most of my time in World of Warcraft. However, I have played tons of Dota back in the day, firstly when it was a custom map in WC3, and then again when Dota 2 came out. I played Heroes of Newerth in between Dota 1 and Dota 2.

If I happen to play other games than World of Warcraft at the moment, it would be Heros of the Storm,
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, or Mortal Kombat X.

What about you guys? :)

The exact same lol :eek:

Mostly older games. Ranging from 90s FPS (Systemshock and its sequel, Doom, Quake, Unreal, etc) to Atari 2600 games to Sierra Adventures.

Also stuff like Touhou.

I play a lot of stuff, really. Closing in on 1,000 games in my collection for computer alone.

Users who are viewing this thread